xx. 𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

"Well, this Christmas party has turned out to be ho-ho- horrible

"Well, this Christmas party has turned out to be ho-ho- horrible." Demetri exhaled the next night as the Miyagi-Dos all sat together. Kody sat oddly as he watched Alaska and Sam talk to each other, gushing over the bracelet she'd gotten her.

"Yeah, Sam. I thought you said your parents are gonna be out for the night?" Chris asked, sitting on the edge of the couch. Sam looked away, Kody repeatedly checked his phone. He'd texted Hawk happy Merry Christmas Eve, but hadn't gotten anything back. "So why aren't we throwing a rager?"

"There's a keg on the way. It's just gonna be a few more minutes." Sam said back confidently.

"Can we at least put on a Christmas special? I'd even watch that creepy one with the little elf dentist." Demetri said with a huff, leaning back.

"Elf dentist?" Kody blinked in shock, laughing to himself. "I didn't know that was a thing!"

"That one?" Alaska cringed toward Demetri.

"Yeah, i'm that board." the dark haired boy said in return.

The bell went off, Sam grinned. "It's here."

"I didn't know elfs could be dentist." Kody whispered to Alaska in shock once again as Sam open the door.
Miguel, Mitch, and Bert walked in.

"Oh, hell no!" Chris rose to his feet, striding over. "You gotta be kidding me."

"What the hell are you doing here? This isn't a keg party." Mitch said in disbelief.

"Who are these people?" Alaska spoke up in confusion. Truth be told, Miguel or Sam didn't plan for her to come. But, she and Sam hung out and the LaRusso girl ended up just asking her to stay.

"Wait. You Parent Trapped us? Why?" Demetri gave an offended look to Sam and Migeul.

"Miguel!" Kody gushed with a smile. "I didn't know you were coming to the party."

"It's not a party, Kody." Demetri looked at him.

"Look, I know we haven't always gotten along, but Cobra Kai is the bigger threat now." Sam spoke up as she looked around. "To all of us."

"We think we'd stand a better chance against them if we join forces." Miguel spoke to the group. "Two dojos are stronger then one."

"This is ridiculous." Mitch whispered.

"I know, right?" Bert asked in return.

"Look, I know we've all done shitty things." Miguel sighed, trying to break through to them.

"Like breaking Demetris arm." Chris glared at Mitch. He nodded to Kody. "I still don't know why he's here!"

"Shut up!" Kody yelled at him, Miguel held a hand up to calm him down.

"You guys started that fight!" Mitch defended himself.

"What happened?" Alaska gapped.

"Oh my god, who is this girl?" Chris gapped her way.