xiv. 𝐆𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭!

"Boys! Time to wake up, Junior year has arrived!" Dotti knocked on Kodys door the next morning

"Boys! Time to wake up, Junior year has arrived!" Dotti knocked on Kodys door the next morning. "Dad made waffles!"

Kody huffed, rolling over but colliding with someone. "What the f-what are you doing in my bed?"

Hawk groaned into the pillow. "I stayed the night here."

Kody tried to recall the memory. "What?"

"I didn't want to ride home alone with your weird friend." Hawk huffed, rolling out of bed with a long exhale. "This is so stupid."

"Hawk, you like blueberries?" Jimmy knocked on the door. "Or do you take your waffles plain?"

Hawk looked toward the door. "Blueberries are fine."

Kody laid still a moment longer. "I don't wanna go to school. I don't know anything."

"Just sit next to all the smart kids." Hawk encouraged, going to the dresser that had some of his clothes, from leaving so many over. "Just not that puss Demetri."

"Oh, now I remember." Kody recalled his memory with a giggle. "I hope Moon doesn't mind I wasted all her Keg."

"I doubt she noticed with the police." the red haired boy said in return. "You have hair gel?"

"Yeah, in my bathroom." the O'Dell boy sat up with an exhale. "I'll bring your waffles to you."

"Hell yeah." Hawk grinned his way. "You're the best."

"Yeah." Kody held up a thumbs up, falling back into his bed the second Hawk walked out.

"We have always had math together." Hawk ranted on when him and Kody got their schedules that morning. "Now you have it first period? What the hell."

"Maybe they think you're in advanced math." Kody shrugged his shoulders. "We have lunch together though."

"Are you still trying out for your nerd play?" Hawk asked with a shrug. "You already missed Westside Story."

"Just don't like that nerd shit anymore." Kody shrugged with an exhale. "So, no."

"Cool." Hawk hummed, nodding to him. "I'll find you at lunch?"

"Find me where?" the brunette gave an odd look.

"At lunch, Kody." Hawk exhaled.

"Oh." the boy gave a giggle, hitting his fist with his own. "Sure, okay."

Walking into math, his eyes searched for the smartest person in the room. He exhaled, falling in the seat next to a kid with glasses. "What's shaken, bacon?"

The boy gave an odd look. "Do I know you?"

Kody gave an offended look. "You know the youtube video? With the school bus?"

"What?" the glasses boy looked at him in disbelief. "What are you-"

"Hey, guys." the teacher spoke up as he stood from his desk. "We're gonna get to moving as soon as the announcement end."