xxx. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

Robby's hands messed at his gi, looking for the string to tie it, becoming annoyed and yanking it off

Robby's hands messed at his gi, looking for the string to tie it, becoming annoyed and yanking it off. Kody called for Eli. "Take yours off!"

The ref shrugged toward Hawk, making him strip his off and throw toward the side as well. Kody wolf howled for him. Demetri added in.

"Next point wins. Good luck, gentlemen. Ready?" the ref got between the two. "Fight!"

Robby kicked first, bouncing off his legs to kick high, hoping to end this, only for Eli to duck and dodge it. He did it again, his feet pressing into his thigh as he kicked backwards, flipping in the air as Eli fell against the mat. He was pushing off his palms and onto his feet before Robby was fully up, running toward to wrap his legs around his shoulders and swinging him against, only for it to backfire as his back was against the mat, Robbys fist rose before his eyes fell onto Kenny, who was yelling and cheering him on.

It gave Eli the perfect opportunity to kick him in the shoulder, separating the pair. Kody smiled. "Come on, Eli!"

Robby dodged and back up at the multiple kicks Eli was throwing and twisting around to send his way. Robby ducked under his arm and was on the opposite side, both breathing heavy and tired like. Robby swung around to try and kick him in the face, blocking a punch with a harsh kick to the side, not scoring the point. Eli stumbled in minor pain. Kodys hand tightened on Sams, taking Demetris in his other.

They backed off a second, Eli turned around on his left leg, wrapping it right around Robbys waist, taking him down on the mat with him, a kick straight to the chest. Kody felt like he was floating . "Point! Winner!"

Kody had a minor shocked look, Eli turned his way with wide eyes. The brunette grinned, tossing his hands above his head. "Yeah!"

Eli mimicked him. "Yeah!"

He lost his shoes, running on the mat to push through the crowd of Miyagi-Dos. Eli held the trophy in the air, cheering loudly. He waited for Eli to turn to him to wrap his arms around him. Kody smiled, holding the back of his head. "You make me proud, dude."

"Good." Eli smiled, pulling back to look at him. "I owe you."

"I don't mind being your cheerleader...again." he squinted his nose, leaning in to kiss Eli on the forehead. "Let's go show that thing off!"

Tory had been having a moment to herself in the hallway, taking a sip of water. "Hey, pretty lady."

She turned, a sigh of relief over came her at the sight of Alaska. "I was waiting for you to show up."

"Had a little run in." she cracked a grin, meeting her. "So, it's you and Sam?"

Tory nodded, looking down some. "I'm not gonna...like, i'm not gonna purposely hurt her. It's karate, but, you know what I mean."

"I do." Alaska nodded her head. "Whatever I say won't matter much, but I really hope whatever happens tonight can solve whatever hatred you guys have. I really like it when it's the three of us."