xxiii. 𝐛𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥

Am I Gay?

Am I Gay?

Hawk stared at the quiz as he answered the questions, huffing and puffing between each one as he thought ridiculously too hard on them. His phone lit up his face in his dark room, biting the inside of his mouth as he waited for his results.

49% gay.

He huffed, because that hadn't answered anything. Hawk groaned as he rolled around on his bed for a second, sitting up and looking through his phone. He realized the only friend he had, that liked the other gender, was indeed his secret lover. He groaned again, rolling around in anger and confusion. He didn't understand why it was so hard to figure out what he was. Kody told him it was okay to be unlabeled, but Hawk didn't feel like he fit into that category. He felt like he wanted to feel content in a label.

His eyes fell onto a name, a particular name that he hadn't messaged in months. She likely hated him, she definitely hated him. He texted her anyways.

"I believe in forgiveness and second chances." Moon exhaled as she handed Hawk the herbal tea. "Still, I haven't fully forgive you."

"I know, you don't have to." he promised her with a forced smile. "But, I didn't know who else to go to."

"What's going on?" she sat down across from him.

Hawk inhaled, opening his mouth to say something, shutting it again. Words, where were the words? "I think i'm having a full out sexuality crisis."

Moon had to snort. "So, it's finally came to you?"

"What?" Hawk looked in disbelief, thunder heard outside.

"I do hope you know that all of us knew way before you figured it out, clearly." she had to laugh. "You brought Kody on every single one of our dates."

"I know. How did I not know?" he held his head and sighed loudly. "I'm freaking out."

"No need to freak out, drink your tea." she encouraged as he sipped at it. "People make sexuality out to be a massive ordeal, and it's definitely important to find yourself, but it shouldn't be scary. If you're worried people will judge you, then all it's gonna do is make you realize who your actual friends are."

"But, I don't know what I am." he exhaled loudly. "And I know everyones so supportive and okay without putting a label on things, and just liking who they like. But...I think I need a label to feel content."

"Okay." Moon nodded her head. "So, you like Kody."

"So much." he exhaled with a look in his eye. "I think I always have, I just didn't know or figure it out quick enough."

"Does this mean that you've liked other boys before?" Moon looked curiously.

"I've never really thought about guys like that." he said honestly. "It's always ever been just girls."