*Chapter One*

I do not own twilight. I only own my character.

Excited. The one word that could explain how liliana was feeling. Today was the day, the day her and her sister were to go move in with their dad Charlie Swan in Forks Washington.

    Liliana was walking in around in the Arizona heat enjoying these last few moments before she was off to Forks. No matter how excited she was to go live with her dad, she would miss the heat that Phoenix provided.

  "Oh gosh my babies are growing up," Liliana and Bellas mother ran dow the steps an flung her arms around her youngest child with tears in her eyes. "I'm going to miss you both so much." She cried.

  Bella, being ever the attention seeker, pulled Renee's arms away from Liliana. "Oh,mom I'm going to miss you so much, but I just couldn't keep you away from Phil any longer and just know that my idea of me and Liliana going to live with Charlie is a good idea.

Liliana scoffed and rolled her eyes from where she was standing a couple feet away from them. Bella always tried to make herself seem so kind, but it was actually Lillian's idea to go and live with their dad.

  Bella glared at her for a moment before Renee brought her attention back to her by grabbing her hand.

  " I love you both so much and am so proud of you guys for doing this, but If it is too much for you to handle, call me and let me know and I will leave from where ever I am and come straight home for you."

  "Mom, it's not a big deal. I would love too see dad again." Liliana said with a smile thinking back to her wonderful father.

  Before Renee could say anything Phil interrupted

  "Come on guys, I love you all but we have a plane to catch." He told them and started ushering them to the car

  After finishing loading the car they started the drive to the airport

  When they got there it was surprisingly quick before bella and liliana were on the plane to forks.

Hours later.....

  The plane soon landed and bella and liliana got off and collected their luggage. By the time they were out of the airport it was past noon.

  "Ugh, where is he." Bella complained in her whiney voice

  Liliana just rolled her eyes and started searching for her dad. When she saw him a big smile overcame her face and she took off running toward him

  "DAD!" He turned around just in time to catch her as she tackled him in a hug.

  "HEY, Liliana I've missed you so much." He hugged her extremely tight.

  When he finally released her, Bella approached and glared at liliana before putting on a sweet smile and looking at Charlie

  "Cha-Dad, it's great to see you again.

  Charlie wore a small frown catching her mistake before quickly putting on a smile

  "Bella, it's good to see you too."

  Charlie stood there a little awkwardly before motioning to the police cruiser

  "Well let's get this show on the road." Charlie said

  Liliana started forward before Bella subtly pushed her back and got in the front seat while charlie got her luggage

  Liliana decided to help charlie and went to the back and helped in with the luggage. When they were done Liliana took a seat in the back and they drove off.

  After a little while of Liliana and Charlie talking, Charlie decided to try and speak with Bella.

  "Your hair is longer." Bella just looked out her window before replying with,

  "I cut it since last time I saw you."

"Must have grown out again." He mumbled

  "So dad, how is Billy Black doing." Liliana asked

  Charlie smiled at her through the rearview mirror as a thanks for saving him from the awkwardness before telling her how everyone has been

÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷

  When they pulled up at Charlie's house Liliana grabbed her suitcase and Charlie grabbed Bella's. When they got inside Charlie gave Bella a quick tour. Since Liliana has been here more than Bella has she went to her room.

  Stepping inside she was met with a light room the walls the color of lavender with a black bed spread and a small nightstand by the bed.

  On the walls was a large bookshelf filled with her favourite books, most of which were horror.

  Hearing someone pull in the drive way she looked out and noticed Billy Black and his son Jacob.

Heading outside the Blacks noticed her and waved.

  "Hey guys." She smiled and was quickly pulled into a hug by her childhood best friend.

  "LILIANA!" He said excitedly, "I've missed you so much."

  "I've missed you also" she replied

  After talking to the blacks for a minute Bella came outside and to their surprise they were given a red truck as a present from Charlie.

When the Blacks left, the Swans went inside their home and went to bed.

Hello everybody, it's nobody's favourite author here. I just want to say that this is my first Fan Fic and to play be kind.
I accept constructive criticism but constructive criticism and bullying are completely diffrent. If there is any I will delete that comment immediatly.