*Chapter Eight*

The last few days of school quickly pass and it's now Saturday. Today is the day I am meant to meet the rest of the Cullens and let's just say I am definitely NOT calm.

  I am currently pacing in my room while looking in the direction of my closet.

  What am I gonna where? What if they don't like me? Am I having a panic attack? Is this what a panic attack feels like?

  Soon hearing my pacing from outside my door my dad enters the room.

  "Sweetie, what's wrong, did something upset you?" He asks.
I was suprised that I didn't hear him for a moment but quickly snapped out of it.

  I know that I can tell my dad anything, so I decide to spill my guts.

  "Today is the day I got to meet Emmetts parents and I am so nervous. I'm worried that they are not going to like me and decide to forbid me from ever seeing Emmett again." I now have tears in my eyes, and as soon as dad sees that he rushes over and pulls me into a hug.

  "Sweetie, you are an amazing,beautiful,and compassionate person, and they are going to love you." Pulling away he wipes my tears and looks me in the eyes, "Now I want you to remember what I said and go to your closet and get dressed, if someone gives you any problems let me know and Ill grab my 9mm."

  "I love you dad, and thank you so much for being there for me, but there is no need to get your gun out." I inform him with a small laugh

  "I love you too baby, now I got to go to work, but when you get home you can tell me all about your day." He pulls me in for one last hug before he goes over to my door and leaves

  Taking a deep breathe I go over to my closet and get dressed. I decide to dress in a deep red shirt with my black jean's, black leather jacket and some black boots.

  After I went downstairs, I ate breakfast and sat on the couch. Soon I heard Emmett pull up and ran outside to greet him.

  "Emmett!" I ran to him and threw my arms around his waist. He grabs the bottom of my thighs to hold me up and pulls me in for a deep kiss.

  After a small makeout session he pulls away and looks at me with his sexy smirk.

  "Wow, that's a greeting I can get used to."

  I quietly giggle and soon we are on the way to his house.

  "Are you nervous?" He inquires. I look at him as he looks at me and try not to get lost in his eyes, but then I notice something......

  "EMMETT, EYES ON THE ROAD!" I panic looking forward. He laughs at the look on my face and faces forward

  "Why are you laughing, that is not funny we could be killed." I say but looking at him I can't help but let out a small laugh

  "You never answered me question, are you nervous?"

  "Ya, just a bit. I was a lot more panicky earlier." I tell him truthfully

  "Trust me you have nothing to worry about."

  After a comfortable drive we finally arrive. Emmett quickly gets out of the car to get my door for me.

  "Wow, what a gentleman." I tell him cheekily

  "Of course." He says back with a laugh

  Going into the house, I pay attention to the details.

  "Wow, your house is so beautiful." I tell him while still looking around

  "Thank you, Esme actually designed it herself." I look at him with an amazed look

  "Wow." I say kind of dazed

  I hear the sound of movement from where I think is the kitchen. We make our way in that direction and when I get there I see one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

  "Hello, you must be Liliana, I'm Esme, and welcome to our home" she tells me graciously

  "Thank you for having me here, and might I say your home is so beautiful."

  "Well thank you, dear." She looks motherly at Emmett

  "The others should be here soon, why dont you show her the rest of the house."

  "Ok, Esme" Emmett looks down at me with a smile, "let's go on a tour."

  "See you in a bit, Esme."

  "Of course,Liliana." She smiled

As we were walking out the door and quickly turn back to her

  "Oh, and Esme," she looks at me curiously, " Call me Lily."

Sharing one last smile with Esme I turn back and walk with Emmett.

  I think I'm going to like it here.

  Sorry for the short chapters, but I'm hoping that yall liked it.

-LOVE, The Author Nobody Knows 💛🖤💛🖤