*Chapter Seventeen*

A couple days later Emmett surprised me by saying that we were going to play baseball. I hurriedly got ready to go, putting on my long baseball shirt and some black legging.

I walked downstairs as soon as Emmett pulled in the drive.

"Who's that?" Dad asked.

"That's Emmett, we're going to play baseball with his family, if that's okay with you of course." I told him with a hopeful smile on my face.

"I don't mind at all sweetie." He says with a smile.

The doorbell then rang and I hurriedly ran to open it. As soon as the door opened I tackled Emmett with a hug.

"Well, hello to you as well." He said with a cheeky smirk and a chuckle. He then turned to greet dad.

"Hello Mr. Swan, it's good to see you again." He said while shaking my dad's hand.

"It's good to see you too, but please, call me Charlie."

"Of course, Charlie." Emmett's smile getting bigger.

"Take care of my girl, alright." Dad gave Emmett a fake stern look.

  "Of course, sir." Emmett said seriously.

We soon left the house, but as we walked outside, I saw Edward pull up.

  "What's Edward doing here?" I asked confusedly

"Okay, don't be mad at me for not telling you sooner but, Bella called Edward this morning and threatened to tell people that we were vampires if we didn't include her."

"First off, of course I'm not mad at you, I love you a lot and I would never blame you for something like that and secondly, that BITCH!" I started off moderately calm but then screamed at the end.

"I know it's stupid, but I guess we can put up with her for now until we come up with a way to get rid of her." Emmett said with barely hidden anger in his eyes.

"Permanently." I say with satisfaction

"No, you're not allowed to kill your sister." Emmett smiles while rolling his eyes fondly

  "I know, but it's a good thought." I replied dreamily, "but I can't do that to my dad, no matter what she puts him through he would be devastated if she died. Plus, even though most of the time she's a bitch, she is still family to me, but if she pushes this situation any farther, I think I'm going to disown her."

"We wouldn't expect you to do that for us. We know how hard it would be."

"It's not just you guys." I sighed,"I'm tired of her trying to rule my life, and others lives."

We decided to end our conversation when an uncomfortable Edward and a smirking Bella walked out of the house.

Emmett and I both glared at her. She looked at us with mild fear before quickly covering it up and getting in Edwards vehicle.

Edward glances at us with sorrowful eyes. I feel bad for him, I mean, all he wanted was a mate and then out of nowhere some girl who is apparently his blood singer comes into his life and filled with hope he tries to make it work only to realize she's an evil bitch. Tragic honestly.

We eventually arrive in a big meadow, multiple eyes glaring at Bella as she "shyfully" moves closer to Edward.

Alice playfully bounces in our direction, while simultaneously avoiding Bella.

  "Let's play some baseball."

Hey guy, gals, and pals. I hope y'all are liking the book. I have a few more chapters reading but I still have to do some editing so there are more chapters coming soon.
Love y'all 😘🖤💛🖤💛