*Chapter thirteen*

It's been a couple days since the events with Waylon and I am now going back to school.

  I waited for Emmett to pick me up and then we were on our way.

  I had a mission. Today I was going to warn Edward. Bella has been getting worse, becoming infatuated, almost obsessive over his secret and I felt the need to warn him.

   Bella might be my sister but even I know that she has a crazy side. It doesn't show often, as a matter of fact most of the time she seems like the perfect little innocent angel, but I know what she is really like.

  One time when we were eight years old I had took one of her dolls as a little prank on her, but she didn't like it.

  Long story short I now have a scar in my shoulder from where she stabbed me with a pencil.

  I already told Emmett about my plan and he totally agreed. Apparently Edward is already a little suspicious of her.

  We eventually pull into the school parking lot. I give Emmett a kiss on the cheek before looking for Edward.

  I finally found him behind the school and quickly go up to him.

  "Hey Edward, can I talk to you for a minute?"

  Edward gives me a confused look before agreeing.

  "Yeah, of course, what is it?" He asks curiously

 "I want to talk about Bella." I inform him, " you have to know that she is bad news."

  " What do you mean?" Edward grows even more confused. His face was in a frustrated scowl.

  "Look," I said " you may not want to hear this but you NEED to. I know you think that Bella and you have this weird connection, but you really need to have some space."

  His scowl grows even more.

  " Why would you say that about your own sister?" He asks in disbelief

  " Look, I didn't expect you to agree with me but let me tell you, Bella isn't who you think she is. The only reason I am warning you is because I once thought of bella as my only friend and I know how she truly is."

  Edward still looks apprehensive about the whole thing, but also looks willing to listen.

 "Bella and I were once really close, when we were little we would play together and everything, but then we met a boy named Mason in Phoenix. Him and I became really close friends, and bella got jealous of our friendship. He got jumped one day while walking home. I didn't know at the time, but one day bella got really mad and spilled about the whole thing." I admitted, tears springing to my eyes when I thought of my old friend

  "Bella had wanted to be his friend," I continued, " but when I became his friend instead, her jealousy got in the way."

 Edward looked at me with sympathy.

" I'm sorry about your friend, I'll think about this. It's just, I've been alone so long, and I think just the thought of having my own mate overcame my logical thoughts."

  By the end of his admission he had tears in his eyes.

  "Can I hug you?" I asked with a sympathetic smile.

 Edward let out a small laugh, " yeah, you can."

  I quickly pulled him in for a hug.

  " I have to go, Bella is trying to get me to follow her into the woods, I'll tell her to leave me alone when I go in there.” Edward says

  "Okay." I say

Edward then leave toward the woods and a heavy weight feels like it's been lifted off my chest.

 I have never told anyone about Mason and it felt good to finally tell somebody. I'm also glad I told Edward about Bella, I didn't want him to do something he would regret.

Hey, sorry it's been awhile guys I'm trying to get my thought together and gather the energy to update but I've been lacking thank you for all the love and support I've been getting on this book, it's helped me through a lot and to be honest, I almost cried reading y'all thoughtful comments I LOVE y'all!!🖤💛🖤💛