*Chapter Seven*

Thank you guys so much for voting on my book and I want to wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day

  Soon I get to biology class that I sadly have to share with Bella. Not only do I have to share with Bella, but I have to sit beside Mike Newton.

  The whole class Mike was jabbering in my ear, and let me tell you, I have never wanted to punch someone so bad...not even Bella, so as you can see, it sucks.

  For half of class I noticed Bella and Edward talking which genuinely suprised me, as I thought he didn't like her. The words don't judge a book by its cover comes to mind.

  Soon class is over with and I decide I am going to wait for Bella at the truck. Walking out there I wave at Emmett by his car.

  Pulling out my book, I decide to read until Bella gets to the car. I put my headphones in my ears and blast Unstoppable by Sia.

  Eventually I see Bella coming over to the truck.

  "Get in, I want to go home." Bella says, "I'm tired."

  "Whatever the princess wants." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.

  Before we could get in the truck we hear the screeching of tires.
Turning I see Tyler's van coming straight at us. I close my eyes and prepare for impact while listening to screaming students.

  It doesn't come.

  Opening my eyes, I see Edward and Emmett with their hands against the van. I look at Emmett and he meets my eyes. I can see the worry in them and he grabs me pulls me in for a hug.

  They both look at us before jumping over the side of the truck. I quickly lose sight of them as people surround us.

  "OH MY GOSH, Lily are you okay?" Angela questions, but I'm still in shock of what happened, or could have happened.

  "Lily, please answer me." She begs

  "I-I'm o-okay." I answer is a shakey voice

  "Someone called an ambulance." She says, and looks over her shoulder, "There they are now."

  "I'm f-fine." I say with vindication.

  Despite my protests they load me up into the ambulance.

  At the hospital, I'm laying in a bed near Bella and Tyler. Dad comes rushing into the hospital.

  "BELLA,LILLY, are you okay." He says looking at us. He then looks at Tyler.

"Bella,Lily, I'm sorry I tried to stop." Tyler says, almost crying.

  "It's okay Tyler." Bella tells him, I look at her like she is crazy, I mean, WE ALMOST DIED

  "It sure as hell is not okay." Dad says

  "Dad, it's not his fault-."

  "We nearly lost you both." Dad interrupts her, with a stern look.

  "But you didn't." Bella says

  "But he could have, Bella we almost DIED, do you know how serious that is."

  Bella just glares at me.

  "Yoh can kiss your license goodbye." Dad says

  A doctor then enters the room, and let me tell ya, he was one FINEE specimen, he had nothing on Emmett though.

  "I heard the chiefs daughters were in." He says smiling his eyes settling on me for a moment longer

  "Dr. Cullen." Dad greets him.

  I take this moment to analyze Dr. Cullen, which I have by then put the pieces together that this was Emmetts adopted dad.

  "I can take it from here,Jackie." He says

  After Dr. Cullen checks on us we are cleared to leave.

  "I have to sign some paperwork, you two better call your mom."
He says a little sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck

  "You told her?" Bella asks looking incredulous.

  Later after we had called mom, we were in the hallway when we picked up on part of the Cullens having a converstaion.

  "This isn't about you, it's about all of us!" Rosalie says before Dr. Cullen notices us and puts a hand on her shoulder

  "I thing we should take this to my office." He says, nodding in our direction

  Emmett catches my eye and as Edward goes to Bella I walk over to Emmett

  As soon as I get to him, j give him a hug.

  "What do you want to know?" He asks, looking at me nervously.

  "Nothing." I say seriously

  He looks at me suprised," Really."

"Look I'm not like Bella, I am not going to interrogate you." I say, "You can tell me when you're ready."

  "Thank you." Emmett says seriously looking emotional

  "Girls." Our dad calls for Bella and I," it's time to go."

  Bella and I walk out if the hospital with dad and get in the car. Bella looks upset, which she brought upon herself for interrogating Edward.

  "The Doctor said that you dont have to go to school for the rest of the week if you don't want to."

  Later that night I was getting ready for bed. I had decided to stay at home for the rest of the week, but Bella said she wanted to go, which I think is stupid, but I am going to use this opportunity to stay home from school for as long as possible.

  Even though it's only a few more days I hate school so why not stay home. I later went to sleep with this weekend on my mind, I was nervous to meet his family, well formally at least.

  Hey, guys. I just want to say thank you for the support you have all been giving me, I really appreciate it.

  Love, the author nobody knows.💛🖤💛🖤💛