*Chapter Six*

The weekend quickly passed and it was raining outside....of course.

I awoke at 6:30 and got in the shower. After cleaning myself I brushed my teeth and got ready for the day.

Putting on my clothes(outfit up top) I went downstairs and made breakfast as usual. After me and dad had eaten breakfast I went toward the truck.

Bella brushed passed me, seemingly occupied.

"What's your problem?" I asked her frustrated, "you need to watch where your going."

She just kept walking to the truck and muttered rudely. I couldn't hear her clearly but it sounded something like her confronting Edward.

Rolling my eyes, I got in the rusty truck and slammed my door, Before Bella got in though, she slipped on some ice and Dad helped her up.

Dad mentioned that he changed our tires and we thanked him quickly. Telling him to be safe at work after he told us about some animal attack in Mason county we headed to school.

Like usual, the ride to school was silent, well mostly besides the few rude comments exchanged.

Getting to the school, I got out of the truck excited to see Emmett. After a few moments Bella went to class and I saw the Cullens pull in a few moments later.

Walking over there, I felt the eyes of other students watching me in disbelief as I didn't seem to be avoiding them, but instead walking straight toward them.

Getting to there cars I notice a few of them watching me apprihensivly, like they were nervous to be around me. Ignoring it I look to Emmett.

"Hey, Muscle man." I said with a teasing smirk

"Hey, lily." He smirked and pulled me in for a quick peck on the lips, "This is my family. Introduce yourselves guys."

They slowly started to relax seeing how carefree Emmett was being.

"I'm Rosalie." The tall blonde girl said, like she was a little disgruntled.

"That's a beautiful name Rosalie." I said shyly, "and it fits,y'know, since you're so beautiful." I awkwardly complimented her.

A small smile showed on her face before she looked at Emmett.

"Maybe she isn't too bad." She said

"Aww, thanks." I told her a little honored, but at the same time kinda confused.

"My name is Daniel." A guy with dark hair said.

"Nice to meet you." I replied

"Well you already know me, but this is my boyfriend Jasper." Alice excitedly hopped toward me and wrapped me in a hug which I gladly returned.

The man, Jasper, smiled at me slightly and held out his hand,

"Howdy, ma'am." He said

"Well howdy to you as well sir." I smiled back cheekily, and everybody let out a small laugh

Looking at the last guy, I remember him as Edward,

"Hey, you're Edward right." I asked, he nodded kind of confused, " my sister said something about confronting you earlier so I'd be prepared." I warned him a little teasingly.

The whole family looked at him with a secret look.

"What?" I asked confused

"Nothing babe." Emmett told me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "come with me I'll walk you to class.

"Okay." I replied still a little but confused

Soon my classes were almost over and it was time for lunch. Heading in there I saw Angela.

"BABY CAKES!" I screamed excitedly

"LILY!" She screamed back and ran toward me wrapping me in a hug.

Half the school watched and laughed at our antics, and Angela blushed before dragging me to our table to eat.

"I have something to tell you." I watched as Angela had an intrigued expression appear on her face

"What is it?" She asked

"I kissed Emmett Cullen" I blurted out with a slight blush

It took a few moments, but soon her eyes slowly started to go wide and her jaw dropped. Grabbing my shoulders in a tight grip she looked directly in my eyes,

"Tell me EVERYTHING." So, I did I gave her every little dirty detail and told her about the feelings I had after the kiss.

"Eeeeekkkk." She finally squealed, "I'm so happy for you."

Bella sent us an annoyed look.

"Thanks, it means a lot that you don't judge me." I told her sincerely

"Of course not, I'm your best friend, I wouldn't do that to you."

Looking at her it suddenly hit me, that even though we have only known each other for a short time, she really is a great friend, and I am so thankful for her

(After lunch)

I quickly got to art class and took my seat. The about thirty minutes into class, I was getting bored. Feeling a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see Alice and Emmett looking at me.

"Yes?" I asked

"Hey I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend?" Alice questioned

"I don't think so." I replied, "why?"

"Do you want to come over."

I looked at them suprised, but my suprise turned into enthusiasm

"Ya, sure." I said, "well, I mean, I do have to ask my dad first though." I continued after a moment

"Great!" Alice said excitedly.

Looking at Emmet he looked even more excited than his sister, which I honestly didn't think was possible since she is a naturally bubbly person.

So far today is a good day, but will it last?

Hello Everybody, I want to thank everyone who has supported my book so far, and want yall to know it means so much to me.

-LOVE, The author nobody knows 💛🖤💛🖤💛