*Chapter Four*

Thank you guys soooooo much for the votes. 🥰

Today is my second day of school and I have to admit that I am excited. Emmett just seems so sweet and he is very handsome.

Getting up I get ready for the day. After getting dressed (outfit up top^^) I go make breakfast for my dad and I.

Bella and I get in the truck and soon we are on the way to school. As we pull in I see that there are still students staring.

Rolling my eyes I get out of the truck and head to my first hour class.

Science passes by quickly and I see Angela in the hall.

" Hey Angela," I say " how are you doing this fine morning?"

"Hey lilly, and I am doing great." She smiles a bright smile

"Walk me to class?" I ask with a cheesy smile

"Of course, my lady." She sends me the same smile and we start giggling

I see Bella in the hall glaring at me even though I dont know why.

After my classes are over I finally head to lunch. As I make my way to the table I see bella looking at the Cullens table and I look over to try and see what she's staring at.

Looking over there It takes a few moments to realize that Edward is missing. Changing my direction of focus, I notice Emmett looking at me.

Smiling at him I give him a small wave and direct my attention to Angela

"Hey Angel, whatcha eating." I reach over to try and steal some frys but she slaps my hand away.

"Oww Angel, are you going to force me to starve?" She sends me a teasing glare

"My name isn't Angel." She says

"Fine, Angel cakes." I return

"Its not Angel cakes either."

"Angel patty?" I question

She just looks at me for a minute while I give her my best innocent look before a smile slips on our faces and we both burst out laughing

The rest of the table looks at us like were insane.

"What are you two cackling about?" Eric asks while sliding his arm around Angela's shoulder.

"Nothing." Me and Angela say in sync.

The rest of the table look at us kind of strange, but then return to their conversations

Soon enough the bell rang signaling the end of lunch and I go to Art, the only class I share with Emmett.

Walking in I take my seat beside Jessica and start drawing. A few minutes later Emmett taps my shoulder and asks for a pencil.

After I gave him one of mine I lean back to talk to him.

"Hey." I said

"Hi." He responds with a small grin

"I noticed your brother wasn't at lunch today, is he sick?" I ask

"Oh, he had to go out of town for a few days for some personal family reasons." He replies

"Oh ok, well I hope that everthing is fine. I was just wanting to know If you wanted to go fishing this weekend?" I asked feeling nervous of rejection.

"Sure, that sounds fun." He says with an excited grin on his face

From beside us I could hear Alice give an excited squeal and from Jessica eavesdropping I heard a huff of disbelief.

"Great!" I said with a shy grin

Turning around I focused on my drawing. After class Emmett once again walked me to my next hour and soon school was over.

After school me and bella got food with Charlie out at the Dinner.

"Hey dad, I have a question." I said

Looking up from his stake dad asked, "Sure sweetie what's up?"

" I invited a friend to go fishing with us this weekend and I wanted to make sure that was okay with you." I said nervously

Bella gave me the side eye while dad gave me a smile.

"Of course honey, who is it you invited?" He asked

"His name is Emmett Cullen and his family are kind of loners and I wanted to include him."

Bella looked pissed while dad was happy I was including someone.

"Okay sweetie." He said,"So do you like this kid or what?"

That's another thing about me, unlike Bella I have always been very open with dad about stuff. For example when I was thirteen I started my period and It was my dad that I had go get me feminine products because I was embarrassed, and he is the one that told me I should not be nervous because its apart of growing up.

He was always there for me, even more than mom was.

"Yeah, I do like him." I told him honestly

My dad looked at me with a small smile and Bella... well she just looked at me like she always does, with a scowl

"Okay sweetie, but remember, no touching."

I started laughing at his awkward expression,
"Dont worry dad." I said

After dinner we all headed home, as soon as we got there I went to my room and did my homework. After that I decided to call it a night and went to sleep.

And in my dreams I saw.....

Emmett

Hello guys, I hope you are all enjoying this book and if you do please vote or comment. To those that have on my previous chapters thank you, I appreciate it so much🥰💛🖤 -LOVE, THE AUTHOR NOBODY KNOWS