*Chapter Fourteen*

After my talk with Edward I quickly went to class. The day went by incredibly slow, until it was finally time for lunch.
"Hey everybody." I greeted the Cullen's as I walked to their table. I had asked Angela if it was okay if I sat with them, because I didn't want to hurt her feelings and thankfully she was okay with it.
  " Oh my gosh, HI!" Alice squealed. She jumped out of her seat and squeezed me into a hug," I've missed you!"
  " I've missed you as well, pixie." I hugged her back just as hard and gave her a smirk," if I didn't know you that well, I would think you have a crush on me."
  She blushed and gave me another hug before jasper teasingly growled at me.
  " Hey, no stealing my mate." He say. I just smirk at him and shrug, not making any promises.
  Emmett grabs me and pouts," Heyyyy, your my mate, not hersss."
  I turn toward him and give him a hug.
"Aww, my big baby is jealous."
"Yes." He immediately agrees while holding me tighter.
  "Don't worry," I tell him with a smile," I'm all yours."
"Good." He grumbles out and pulls me on his lap.
I laugh a little at his adorable face.Then I remember what I wanted to talk about.
"Oh, girls," I say getting their attention, " how about a shopping trip this weekend, I need a prom dress."
Alice immediately starts squealing and jumping up and down and a smile starts to grow on Rosalie's face.
"Yes yes yes, a million times YES!" Alice says with an extremely wide grin
  "Okay," I laugh," what about you Rosalie?"
  Rosalie starts to look like she's thinking about it, so I put on my best puppy dog eyes and put my lips.
"Please?!" I say in a baby voice.
Rosalie laughs and finally agrees.
  "Yay!," Alice says, " I am so excited."
" Oh, also have y'all seen Edward." I ask, my voice going serious.
" Yeah, he left earlier today, apparently he broke things off with Bella." Daniel says
  "Oh, good." Rosalie says immediately, "honestly I don't know how y'all are related." She say while looking at me
  "Trust me, I don't know either." I say,"so when do y'all want to go shopping."
  "We can go this Saturday." Alice says
"Perfect." I tell them.
After school, when I'm about to leave, I see Bella angrily stomping to her truck. She quickly exits the parking lot and heads toward the house.
  "Great." I mumble, going to Emmett's car to take me home.
  "What is it?" Emmett asks, appearing out of know where.
  "I have to go to the same place Bella is, yay me." I say sarcastically
  "Yeesh." Emmett says jokingly," I feel bad for you."
I playfully hit his arm and get myself mentally prepared to deal with bella.

Hey guys, I really hope you are enjoying the book. I know I don't update often, but its kinda hard to when your in school. I want to thank y'all for reading and voting and stuff it really helps me 🖤💛🖤💛