*Chapter Five*

The weekend quickly approached and I was so excited. Today was the day that Emmett would go fishing with dad and I.

Quickly getting up i got ready for the day(outfit up top) after I got ready me and my dad were waiting for Emmett to show up.

After a few minutes of waiting Emmett showed up at 8:00 a.m. on the dot. Getting out of his car he greeted my dad.

"Hello, you must be Charlie Swan, it's a pleasure to meet you sir." He smiled a charming grin and shook dad's hand

"The pleasures all mine son, and please call me Charlie." Dad smiled. "I'm so glad you could join us Emmett, it's always good to have more fishing buddies."

"Well, its great being here and I'm so glad Lily invited me."

He looked over and grinned at me.

After introductions were made we loaded into the car and drove to the river. When we got there I was tasked with setting up the fishing poles while my dad and Emmett talked while finding there own fishing spots.

Spreading out we each got in diffrent places and I decided to make a game out of it.

"Dad,Emmett," catching both of their attention, I said,"I have an idea," looking intrigued they both motioned for me to continue,"Okay, Whoever gets the most fish gets twenty bucks each from the two losers."

Grinning my dad reached over and shook my hand.

"I'll take that bet."

Emmett did the same,

"Heck,if yall dont mind losing twenty dollars then I'm in."

Laughing we shook hands and my dad and Emmett did the same.

After fishing for about six hours, my dad won by catching 13 fish while I caught 12, and Emmett catching 10.

Later, when we went back home dad was trying to get Emmett to stay for dinner.

"Come on, stay and have some fried fish."

"I appreciate your offer, but Esme is cooking tonight and she would appreciate it if I ate with the family."

"Okay well maybe next time." Dad said

"Hey dad, is it ok if I walk Emmett out." I asked

"Of course, but come back in soon it's cold tonight." He said, and then as an after thought, "well colder than usual."

Emmett and I headed outside and stood by his car.

"I had fun today." He said with a small smile

"Yeah, me too." I smiled back, "maybe we could do it again sometime."

"Yeah, that would be great." He smiled

Leaning forward I somehow found some courage and I attached my lips to his. Pulling me in closer, Emmet wrapped his arms around me and my lips parted.

Darting his tongue out, it tentatively traced the inside of my mouth. Moaning I pulled back so that I could breathe.(sorry it that was cringe... I'm new to this.)

Emmett and I locked eyes and stared for a few moments. Pulling back he smiled at me.

"Wow." He said staring into my eyes

"Yeah." I agreed laughing lightly and he joined in

"I thing we should also do that again another time also." He said smirking.

Laughing I quickly pecked him on the lips.

"Definitely." I replied, " but for now I need to go inside before my dad comes looking for me."

"Okay, I guess I will see you later?" He questioned

"After that kiss, of course." We both smiled at each other before he had to go.

Going to bed that night I slept amazing. I could still feel the tingle on my lips from where his had been.

Hello everybody I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry about the kiss I suck at details.
-LOVE, the author nobody knows 🖤💛🖤💛