*Chapter Sixteen*

The ride to the mall was fast and we had some good conversations along the way. Mostly things about ourselves and stuff we wanted to buy.

  After we arrived to the mall we went into a small dress shop, it wasn't to fancy but the clothes looked adorable. Alice skipped ahead of Rosalie and I while we were looking, with an excited look upon her face.

  "I'm so excited,"she squealed, "these dresses are so beautiful."

  I nodded my head, agreeing with her.

  "What are you going to buy Rosalie?" I asked her

  "Call me Rose, and I think I'm going to buy a red dress, it goes well with my hair." She said. I was kind of shocked that she let me call her by a nickname, but I feel like we've bonded enough to be classified as friends.

"Okay." I said hiding my excitement at the thought of her actually liking me, but I apparently didn't hide it well enough because she gave me a look of amusement while shaking her head.

A couple of guys walked by us, before one purposely bumped into me.

"Oops, sorry babe, didn't see you there." He said cockily. His friend laughed behind him, before leering at Rosalie and I.

"Eww." Is all I said before turning to Rosalie,"let's go look over there." I say and point to a different part of the store. Honestly, I didn't have the patience to deal with disgusting men who have to bump into people just to get attention.

"Hey," he snarled, grabbing my arm,"I said sorry, bitch."

"Oh ya," I said ripping my arm away from him," well I said eww, let's not repeat ourselves."

Rosalie snarls at the guy and we walk over to Alice. We looked at dresses for about an hour, before I found a midnight blue, knee length dress that had a small dip in the back and a plunging neckline.

  "Oh, it's so beautiful." Alice said, while Rosalie nodded her head in agreement.

Alice then found a small black dress that went to her thighs, that hugged her body and Rosalie found her a scarlet red dress that went to the floor and had a long slit up the side, and a dip in the back that reached to her lower back.

After finding dresses we decided to shop a little more before I dropped them back off at home.

Later, while I was doing my homework, Emmett climbed in my window.

"Hey, lily." Emmett smirked at me, before laying in bed beside me and pulling me in his lap.

For about two hours, I just sat in his lap doing homework, while every five minutes Emmett would kiss me.

"Can I see your dress?" He asked while giving me puppy eyes.

"No, it's going to be a surprise." I smiled at him sweetly. "You'll see it at the dance."

He pouted at me cutely and pulled me closer.

"Aww, pour baby." I said teasingly, while snuggling closer.

"Your baby." He mumbled back, sticking his head in my neck.

"Yeah," I agreed chuckling," your my baby."

I finally finished my homework and Emmett didn't feel like going home so we laid down and I fell asleep in his arms.

Hey guys, I hope y'all are enjoying the story, I know it's moving kind of slowly but please remember this is my first OFFICIAL story. I appreciate all the support and love.💛🖤💛🖤