Chapter 7: Our Girl

Natasha storms into the compound Steve quietly walks behind her, there was no stopping her she was on a mission and her mission was one metal armed Super Soldier

"JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES!" Natasha yells as Steve just stays behind her quietly waiting for this to happen.

"Nat come on..." She shoots Steve the look of death as he just backs away.

Bucky walks out he looks a bit sad and down as Natasha just stares him down, she marches over to him and slams him hard into the wall.

"What the fuck Barnes? You mope and cry for Renee and when you find her you decide Nah, I don't want her anymore? What the fuck? You didn't see how scared and upset she was when she found out she was pregnant. But you wouldn't care, right? Now that's she pregnant you don't want her. What she was only good to keep your bed warm? I thought better of you Barnes."

Bucky just stands there as he sees Natasha's eyes of fury, he just nods.

"She's in love with you and why I don't know why because you just left her." Natasha storms off angry as Bucky just looks like a beaten puppy. Steve doesn't know if he should follow Nat or check on Bucky, he takes a breath.

"Buck... Is Renee being pregnant such a bad thing?" Bucky looks at Steve as he sighs.

"No, I think it's wonderful she wanted kids... I... Just am not ready or good for her and the baby... they deserve a stable man, not me."

Steve sighs as he decides to go follow Nat but stops and looks at Bucky.

"I think you are ready and would be a great dad regardless if the baby is yours, I know you'd love the baby no matter what. I hope you make the right choice Buck."

Bucky sighs as his mind races.

Renee gets out of her car as she gets ready for this appointment today is the day she thinks. Pepper couldn't make it, so Renee was a bit sad that she was going alone.

"Well I'm not alone I have you my little bean." She whispers as she heads inside, she opens the door and freezes as she comes face to face with those blue eyes.

"Bucky?" Renee whispers as he stands up quickly and walks to her.

"Hi... I... I... Wanted to be here... I wanted... To..." Renee feels her belly start to move and kick she smiles as she places his hand on her belly.

"She likes your voice." Bucky just lets himself smile enjoying this. He chuckles.

"Wow." He whispers as Renee smiles big checking into her appointment.

"I hope it's okay I wanted to come... I... I... I'm sorry." He looks down like a beaten puppy as Renee just gently takes his hand and squeezes it.

"I'm glad you're here I'm not alone well... I'm never alone really but I'm glad you're here." Bucky smiles as he finds himself placing his hand back on Renee's belly. He smiles at the kicks and movements.