Chapter 2: Just Friends

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Lots of Smut! Be warned! 

The moment Bucky felt Renee's lips on his he was in heaven he kissed her back he was lost in her sweet lips

The moment Bucky felt Renee's lips on his he was in heaven he kissed her back he was lost in her sweet lips. When he realized what he was doing he couldn't do this take advantage of her.

"Renee, Doll we can't you're just hurting." Renee shakes her head as she kisses him deeply straddling his lap.

"Make me forget Bucky please make me feel something." She kisses him deeply as her hands slide down his body. Bucky groans feeling her body on his.

"Renee... I..." He gives in to her kisses and touches as Renee fiddles with his clothes.

"I want this Bucky please." She pleads as Bucky looks into her eyes; he knows he shouldn't, but he wants this.

"Are you sure doll?" Renee nods as she cups his cheeks.

"Yes, Bucky." She whispers as Bucky gathers her up and carries her to the bed, he lays her down as he kisses her all over. He takes his time kissing every inch of her body Renee whimpers and moans at his touch she cries out as she feels his fingers playing with her sensitive nub, he feels how wet she's getting as he teases her with his fingers.

"Bucky! Please!" She cries out as Bucky looks up at her withering underneath him, he nods as he presses kisses to her again.

"You sure Doll? Tell me you want this?" Renee nods as she stares up at Bucky

"Yes, I want this Bucky." He lets out a growl as he tears her pants off, she smirks at that as Bucky hovers over her the belt of his pants is heard as he unbuckles his pants his Red Henley tossed off Renee's eyes take in his form his Adonis of a body.

"What is it Doll?" Renee just stares at him her eyes widen.

"I just... Wow." She whispers as Bucky chuckles feeling a tiny bit proud as he pampers kisses all over her again. He stares in his eyes; he knows he shouldn't be doing this but god it feels so right to be with her.

"Doll you are beautiful." He whispers as Renee shivers as his hand trails her body, he nips her neck as Renee laughs a little at it as Bucky presses a kiss deeply to her. He spreads her legs apart as Renee wraps them around him.

 He spreads her legs apart as Renee wraps them around him