Chapter 8: My Little Wolf

Renee blinks her eyes and smiles seeing the smiling face of Sarkar

"Nee!" Renee chuckles as Sarkar lays her head on Renee's belly. She smiles.

"Hi, baby Piper." She coos Renee plays with Sarkar's hair as she lays a flower crown she made on Renee's belly.

"For baby Piper." Renee smiles as Sarkar looks at Renee.

"Will you and Bucky still visit after Piper's born?" Renee sees the cute little concern on her face as she slowly sets up and pulls Sarkar in her arms.

"Of course, we will! Piper is gonna need you to teach her about Wakanda and show her all the beauty and history of Wakanda." Sarkar giggles as she nods

"I lost my sister she went away." She whispers as Renee looks down; she holds her close.

"I lost my little brother too; you would have liked him he always knew how to make me laugh and smile." Sarkar smiles as she plays with the flower crown on Renee's belly.

"My sister would have loved you." Renee smiles at that as she puts a flower from the crown in Sarkar's hair.

"I would have loved her too." Renee kisses her head enjoying this. Sarkar smiles as she feels a kick she giggles.

"Piper is very active." Renee nods.

"She is, she loves to kick and move around me." Sarkar giggles at that.

"It's because she's a little wolf!" Renee smiles at that as Piper gives a big kick again.

Bucky walks inside the hut and smiles watching Renee and Sarkar he clears his throat.

"I see your awake now and Sarkar is keeping you company well... I have a surprise for you Doll." Renee looks at Bucky and smiles as Sarkar runs to him hugging him.

"Come on you two."

Renee is curious about the place Bucky took them it was beautiful she looks around as Sarkar giggles. Bucky opens a door as Renee looks around it was beautiful inside. She looks at bucky as he smiles.

"Okoye suggested we upgrade and well..." Bucky opens one of the doors as Renee gasps she sees the beautiful nursery as Sarkar skips around it she loves it.

"Oh, Bucky!" Renee smiles at all the wolf stuff as Sarkar lays a wooden wolf figure on the dresser. Renee smiles as she stares at Bucky.

"This is beautiful Bucky." She leans up and kisses him sweetly. He chuckles and holds her close. Sarkar just smiles as she looks up at them.

"Does that mean you guys won't leave us now?" Renee looks down as Sarkar just stares at them with pleading adorable eyes.

"Oh, sweetie we'll definitely be coming here a lot and still visiting but New York is our home-like Wakanda is yours."