Chapter 3: Lets Get Away

Renee looks up and smiles as Bucky sleeps. She shouldn't be staying and cuddling with him she's tried to leave but she just can't. She loves being with him being held by him. Natasha was right she was only setting herself up for heartache. She trails her fingers over his face as Bucky smiles.

"Your staring again makes it hard for me to sleep Doll." Renee chuckles as Bucky opens an eye and stares at those big brown eyes, he pulls her close into his arms as he holds her.

"I shouldn't stay but I can't leave." Bucky kisses her head.

"Then don't. You don't have to leave ever Renee. You can always stay with me." He whispers as Renee feels her heart beat fast, she strokes his cheeks and just lays her head on his chest.

"Renee? Can I ask why you chose Steve's side and went against your brother and defended me? Even after everything... I killed your parents."

Renee stares up at Bucky seeing the pain and hurt in his eyes. She sets up and cups his cheeks.

"James Buchanan Barnes, you were a victim I knew you didn't do the bombing I had been... "She looks away for a moment as Bucky reaches up pulling her chin up.

"What Doll?" Renee takes a deep breath.

"I had kept tabs on you I knew where you were... I also... I knew all along what happened to mine and Tony's parents I just... You were a victim you had no control no say and I didn't want any more pain on you. I never thought it would get out. I'm sorry Bucky for it all that you had to go through it all."

Bucky just stares in her eyes he's stunned to hear her words but his heart beats fast to hear at how much she cared for him. He kisses her deeply as Renee wraps her arms around him as Bucky holds her tightly.

"You are truly something amazing Doll." He whispers laying her on the bed.

Steve looks up as he sees Bucky and Renee, he raises an eyebrow as Renee smiles and heads off as Bucky stands there looking like a lovesick puppy

"So... What's that about?" Bucky looks up as just smiles.

"Nothing just two friends talking." Steve rolls his eyes as he watches Bucky.

"Buck.... Be careful be smart. Don't get hurt." Bucky just nods as he skips off

" Bucky just nods as he skips off