Chapter 1: Make Me Feel

I hope everyone enjoys this! 

Watching the woman Bucky loves smile and be happy makes Bucky's heart thump fast

Watching the woman Bucky loves smile and be happy makes Bucky's heart thump fast. He smiles hearing her laugh and seeing that big beautiful smile of hers...

If only he was the one making her laugh, if only he was the one making her smile.

But he wasn't instead he was...

Eddie Brock... Bucky really doesn't like him and hates that he's Renee's boyfriend. But as Bucky sees it as long as she's happy he's happy.

Bucky has been in love with Renee since the events of Washington. She was kind and sweet and helped him out. She stuck up for him when it came to the murder of her parents chose him over her brother and now everything was finally okay. Tony had realized it truly wasn't Bucky's fault and things have been better ever since.

During all that time Bucky had fallen for Renee, those big brown eyes, that smile she was everything. But Bucky didn't feel he deserved Renee that she deserved a better man, so he kept his feelings quiet and in doing so Renee met him, Eddie.

Sure, the relationship was still new in ways Renee and Eddie had only been together a few months now but still... Bucky was convinced this was it this was the end game for her.

Not wanting to see them laughing and smiling anymore Bucky wanders off in the compound. He thinks about it all when hears sniffles curious Bucky peeks around and sees little Peter Parker.

"Hey, Kiddo, you okay?" Peter looks up wiping his eyes he nods but looks away.

"Come on what's wrong?" Peter sniffles and looks down.

"Ever since Renee started dating Eddie, I don't see her as much... I don't think Eddie likes me either." Bucky frowns at that, Renee loves Peter a lot she always refers to him as her brother. Laying his hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Peter but I'm here if you want to do something." Peter smiles at that and looks at Bucky and looks over where Renee and Eddie were.

"You love Renee, don't you? I see it with the way you stare at her." Bucky chuckles small at Peter's words as he looks over at Renee cuddled on Eddie's lap.