Chapter 9: Peace

Bucky just stares at Piper sleeping and smiles watching her little chest move and her toes and fingers wiggle ever so often

"Bucky?" Renee asks as she slowly wakes up Bucky just smiles as he slowly walks over and sits by Renee.

"Hi Doll, did you rest okay?" Renee chuckles as she nods and lays her head on Bucky's chest.

"I did, you are the best daddy to her but Bucky..." She takes his hands.

"You don't have to be here 247 you can still tend to the goats, farm, and do your normal stuff. You don't have to be around her all the time."

Bucky just frowns his eyes cast down. He looks like a sad puppy.

"Do you not want me around Piper?" Renee sees the brokenness on his face as she jumps up and cups his cheeks in her hands.

"Bucky! No how could you say something like that? What I'm saying is you can still do the things you did before you don't have to always be here. You deserve some fresh air to feed the goats all that."

Bucky smiles relief written all over his face he plays with the hem of Renee's shirt and sighs.

"I just don't want her to wake up and I'm not there I don't want Piper ever thinking I abandoned her." Renee squeezes his hands.

"Oh, Bucky she'll never think that." Renee kisses him sweetly as Piper starts to fuss Renee smiles

"Oh, is someone hungry?" Renee scoops her up as Bucky watches as Renee gets Piper on her breast and starts feeding. Bucky thinks that's the most beautiful thing he's ever seen.

"I still can't get over how beautiful it is when you feed Piper." Renee smiles as Piper eats. She runs her fingers through her hair.

"Thank you, Bucky, for giving me this gift of being a mommy." Bucky's eyes water a bit as he sits with Renee watching it all. He places a kiss on Piper's head and smiles.

"I love you more than anything you two are my world." He kisses Renee.

Watching his girls Bucky gets an idea its time he thinks as he smiles watching them.

Sarkar sings to Piper as Renee smiles and gets dressed and such, today will be Piper's first big day outside. Sarkar sings a beautiful song to Piper as Renee smiles watching them.

"That's very beautiful Sarkar." She beams at Renee as Piper coos staring up at the wolf mobile Tony had made.

"Are you ready for Piper's big day outside?" Sarkar gets excited and nods as Renee gently picks her up and places her in the stroller, she straps her in as Piper just stares up at Renee her big blue eyes full of wonder. Renee smiles as she gets lost in those blue eyes.

"I do hope your eyes stay this blue they are so much like your daddy's." Renee smiles thinking that's proof enough Piper is Bucky's child, but it doesn't matter anymore She is Bucky's child always and forever.

Bucky loved showing Piper the goats in Wakanda she watched her daddy with so much wonder.

"When you're older you can play with the goats." Renee chuckles as Sarkar makes flower crowns and smiles big.

"And I'll show you all the fun places we can explore!" Renee smiles as Piper coos seeing a goat run by as Bucky holds her close.

"You'll love it here my Little Wolf," Bucky whispers holding her close.

"So Sarkar I need your help with something..." Sarkar looks up from singing to Piper as Renee rested.

"What is it White Wolf Bucky?" He chuckles as he picks up Piper and looks at Sarkar.

"I want to ask Renee a very important question and I need your help, you always pick the most beautiful flowers and I'd love you to please help me in decorating the house in them."

Sarkar gets excited as she jumps up and down.

"I know just perfect meadow in Wakanda! I'll go now." Bucky smiles as Sarkar rushes out as Bucky looks at Piper, he kisses her head.

"You have the most important job Piper can I count on you My Little Wolf?" Piper coos and yawns as Bucky chuckles.

"I take that as a yes."

Renee wakes up and sees flowers around her pillow she smiles smelling them and slowly gets up she takes a whiff of all the flowers puts on her robe and walks out.

Candles and more flowers line up the living room Renee takes in the beauty of it all she turns around and smiles seeing Bucky holding Piper in a cute dress.

"Well hi, my two favorite people in the world." Bucky smiles as he walks closer to Renee he places Piper in her arms as holds her close. Renee notices something shining on Piper's toes she picks up the rings and looks at Bucky who is now on one knee.

"Renee Maria Stark, I love you and I love our Little Wolf so much. Would you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Renee starts to cry as she holds Piper close. She hands Bucky the rings and nods.

"Yes! Oh, yes." Bucky smiles big as he slips the rings on her finger. He kisses her hand and kisses her and kisses Piper's head.

"I Love you Doll." Renee strokes his face as Piper kicks her feet and coos at them. Renee smiles and stares at Bucky's eyes.

"I love you too and I can't wait to be your wife."

Later that night as Piper sleeps Renee straddles Bucky's thighs as she runs her hands up and down his body.

"Doll... Are you healed enough to do this?" She smirks as she kisses Bucky deeply rubbing his thighs as reaches down and strokes his hardened length.

"I'm ready and been without your touch for too long." Bucky moans as Renee strokes him she shimmies out of her panties as she lines up herself with his cock she sinks on his length and takes him fully. She rocks her hips back and forth as Bucky grabs her hips and watches her bounce up and down on his cock. He thrusts up inside her as Renee cries out.

"I love you." He moans out as Renee smirks up at him enjoying the sensation of him filling her up. She cries out feeling her orgasm take over. Her walls clench around Bucky as she cries out.

"Fuck Doll I don't think I can last much longer either."

Wrapped in each other's arms bodies and sweaty and naked Renee chuckles as she strokes Bucky's chest.

"I missed you." Bucky laughs as he buries his nose in her hair enjoying this peaceful bliss.

Piper suddenly cries as Renee smiles as Bucky slowly gets up finding a pair of pants.

"I'll get her." He places a kiss on Renee as he scampers off to grab Piper.

Renee settles in the bed and smiles. This was her life and she was happy with everything.