Chapter 11: To The Moon & Back

Eddie looks up at Renee his mind processing what Renee told him

Eddie looks up at Renee his mind processing what Renee told him. He takes a breath and looks at her.

"Well... I only have one thing to say about this...." Renee stares at him as Eddie takes a deep breath.

"There's no way your daughter Piper could be mine." Renee is confused by his words.

"What are you saying, Eddie?" He sighs as he leans back.

"This is going to make me sound like a total dick but... I never wanted kids Renee, when you asked about them when we were together, I knew that was going to be a problem. When I was in my 20's I was going to college enjoying being young I loved the ladies and I knew there was a chance pregnancy could happen... So, to ensure I never had any unwanted kids I got a vasectomy when I was 22."

An awkward silence sits over the two of them. Renee just stares at Eddie as he feels the hard stare of her eyes on him.

"We dated for a few months... We slept together... I... You didn't think to ever tell me this?" Renee stands up she just shakes her head.

"I wish you a good life Eddie, but we are done here." She walks out of the coffee shop not bothering to look back as a giant weight has been lifted off her shoulder.

Piper has and always will be Bucky's daughter. She never believed she wasn't his but hearing that be confirmed today meant the world to her. Walking to the park she smiles seeing Bucky have Piper on his shoulders as Winter holds his legs tightly.

"Mommy!" Winter squeals seeing Renee as he runs after her Renee smiles big as she scoops him up holding him close.

"Hi, my baby boy." Winter giggles as Bucky and Piper smile big seeing her. Piper gets excited bouncing on Bucky's shoulders.

"Mommy! We missed you!" Renee chuckles as she walks over to them holding Winter close.

"How did things go Doll?" Renee smiles up at Bucky her eyes take in both sets of big blue eyes she smiles there was never any doubt Piper is identical to Bucky.

"I'll tell you about it later, but right now it's zoo time!"

Piper and Winter squeal.

"I love you to the moon and back my Little Wolves," Bucky whispers as Renee and he tucks them in. Winter and Piper snuggle close each clutching their Wolfe Plushies.

"I can't get over that we made them," Renee whispers as she leans into Bucky she smiles as his hands rest on her belly.

"So... What did Eddie say." Renee chuckles as she stares up at Bucky.

"He's not her father, he never was Bucky it was always you." Bucky isn't sure what to make of her words as she smiles big.

"He got a Vasectomy when he was 22 years old because he never wanted kids. I truly never thought Piper was his, she looked identical to you, she acts like you, she was never his daughter you have always been her daddy and you're always going to be."

Bucky just smiles big and bright he picks up Renee gently and spins her. He kisses her deeply as she strokes his face.

"Our Little Wolfs." He chuckles as he stares into Renee's big brown eyes, he kisses her again passionately.

"Thank you for loving a monster like me and giving me two, now three beautiful babies." He kisses her belly Renee laughs as she runs her fingers through his hair, she massages his scalp.

"You aren't a monster and have never been a monster Buckaroo. You are my husband, and father to my children you are my soulmate. You're my hero and those two think the world of you."

Bucky kisses Renee deeply as he backs her onto the bed. He pins her hands above her head as he kisses her his lips trail down and Renee shivers at his touch feeling her body heat up. Bucky smirks as slips her pants down her legs he smiles at her red panties.

"I love red panties." He slips them down as his tongue wiggles and he buries himself deep in her core. Renee cries out at the feel of Bucky's tongue plunging in her. Her hands tug on his hair as Bucky licks and suck her clit enjoying being buried in her core.

"Bucky.... I... oh...!" Renee cries out as Bucky peeks up; he smirks big at her.

"Oh, I'm just getting started my Doll." He winks

Peter has loved being an uncle. He has taken on the role of stride. He smiles down at Piper as she runs around him.

Sam also loved being called Uncle Sam. He was touched and honored that Piper was named after him. Winter was in awe of Uncle Sam he had heard all the stories about him from Bucky and Renee.

"Uncle Sam, is it true you wouldn't move your seat for daddy?" Sam chokes on his drink as Winter stares at him with big curious blue eyes he looks over at Bucky who smirks

"Ah well... Winter... I..." Piper curious now stares at Sam as Peter chuckles.

"Tell him Sam." Bucky is loving this as Sam flips him off Winter smiles big as Sam picks him up and holds him close.

"Your daddy was able to scoot over just fine," Sam grumbles as Winter giggles he snuggles in Sam's arms. As Piper crawls on Peter's lap and smiles big at him.

"Mommy said I'm named after you too Uncle Peter." Peter smiles big as he kisses Piper's nose.

"And that makes me very happy Piper." Winter pouts as he looks sad.

"I'm named after no one." He whispers Bucky shakes his head as Sam tickles him.

"Winter your named after a part of Daddy that protected and kept mommy safe and your middle name Anthony is after Uncle Tony. Your name is very important Winter."

Winter breaks out in a giant smile as his eyes search for Renee.

"I protect mommy then daddy?" Bucky chuckles as Winter scampers off Sam's lap in search of his mommy. He spots Renee in the kitchen and runs to her holding her legs tightly.

"I protect you, mommy!" Renee looks down and just chuckles as she bends down holding him close.

"Oh, is that so my little Wolf?" Winter nods as he hugs Renee tight. She kisses his head smiling as her eyes lock on Buckys.

"What brought this on Winter?" He looks over at Bucky and back to Renee and smiles big.

"Daddy said my namesake protected you. So, I protect you now mommy!" Renee kisses his head and stares into those big blue eyes she loves so much.

"Oh well, daddy is right Winter was a part of daddy who kept me safe." She tickles him as Winter giggles he lays his head on Renee's chest as he closes his eyes happy.

"I love you, mommy." Renee rocks him close smiling big.

"I love you too so much my Winter."

Bucky lays his head on Renee's belly and smiles he kisses her belly as he wonders what they'll be having. He looks over at Renee who is sleeping with Piper and Winter snuggled close. He smiles.

Bucky never thought he'd have such a life. Years of being tortured and brainwashed by Hydra made him believe he was nothing but a monster.

But now he had a wife, two beautiful kids, and another on the way.

Piper yawns and smiles as her eyes blink open.

"Daddy, can we go to Wakanda soon? I miss Sarkar!" Bucky chuckles and nods.

"That sounds great Piper maybe we can convince Uncle Sam and Uncle Peter to come with us." Piper smiles big as Bucky slides on the other side and cuddles his family close.

"I love you to the moon and back daddy," Piper whispers as she closes her eyes.

Bucky just smiles and closes his eyes. Yes, this was where he was meant to be.