Chapter 10: Last Five Years

-5 Years Later-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-5 Years Later-

It was quiet in the Barnes household. Too quiet for the morning. Renee and Bucky lay in each other's arms as Renee enjoys this oddly quiet morning.

But that quiet wasn't meant to last as the pit patter of footsteps is heard. Bucky chuckles as he hears them. Renee mumbles

"Five more minutes please." She grumbles.

Bucky opens an eye and smiles as he's face to face with two little faces. Piper tilts her head as the other little face runs to the other side.

"Mommy." Renee opens an eye and smiles seeing that face.

"Hi, my baby boy." Renee scoops him up as he giggles and snuggles in her arms. Piper squeals and jumps on Bucky.

Renee holds her little boy close and kisses his head.

Winter Anthony Barnes was Born two years after Piper. He's an adorable full-of-life 3-year-old. He looks identical to both his daddy and big sister.

"Daddy make pancakes!" Winter crawls over on Bucky's back and smiles big

"Yes, daddy make pancakes!" Piper jumps on the bed as Winter giggles.

"Piper jump high!" He squeals as Piper jumps up in the air as Renee smiles watching her try and touch the ceiling.

"Someday little Wolf."

Bucky smiles watching as Winter starts to get brave and tries to jump like his big sister.

"I jump high too!" Winter does a big jump but almost tumbles off the bed. Bucky's metal arm reaches out and grabs Winter, he giggles and hangs off it.

"Daddy! Me swing!" Winter swings from his arm as Piper frowns and scrunchies her nose.

"I wanna swing off daddy's arm too!" Renee laughs watching them fight over Bucky's arm. Bucky swings his other arm up.

"I have two arms silly."

Renee smiles watching Morgan, Piper, and Winter run around the yard playing. They were in New York at the lake house though they live mostly in Wakanda they also live in New York to New York and Wakanda is both their homes and the kids love both places.

Renee closes her eyes and takes a breath as a wave of nausea hits her again. She closes her eyes as Pepper's eyes her.

"Renee? Are you pregnant?" Renee pops open an eye she thinks for a moment. Her mind races as she looks at Piper.

"You know... That could be a possibility." She chuckles thinking about it. She lays her hands on her belly and smiles.

The sound of a car pulling up and car doors shutting causes Renee to look up. Piper squeals loudly.

"Uncle Steve! Auntie Nat!" Piper runs to them; Winter looks at Bucky who chuckles nodding his head.

"You can go, Winter." He smiles big as he squeals running after Piper.