Chapter 4: Thump, Thump,

Wakanda was beautiful and peaceful. Renee loved being here so much. She looks over and watches Bucky helping with the chores and smiles she liked this side of Bucky she loved seeing him be so carefree so relaxed.

Okoye sits by Renee and smiles.

"Wakanda looks nice on you." Renee blushes as she looks at Okoye.

"I love it here I don't want to go back home but I know I must." Okoye squeezes her hand.

"You are always welcome here Wakanda is your home now." Renee just feels emotion at that as she holds Okoye's hand.

"You are the White Wolf's Mate now." Renee eyes her funny at that mate? Sure, Bucky and she have sex a lot of sex but mate? No, they weren't together even if Renee wishes they were.

"We aren't..." Okoye just smiles shaking her head.

"If you say so." She says with a smirk as Renee watches Bucky's work and wonders.

"The Full Moon is out," Bucky says as He offers his hand to Renee as they walk alone together the villagers chanting at Bucky and Renee

"White Wolf! White Wolf! His Luna!" Bucky just shakes his head as Renee smiles as they sit by the lake Bucky pulls out a beautiful blanket for them.

"The sky is so beautiful here." Bucky smiles just watching her. He leans over kissing her sweetly as Renee wraps her arms around him. Bucky gently lays her down as Renee stares at him.

"Bucky." She whispers as Bucky strokes her cheeks and kisses her deeply.

"Make love to me?" She whispers as Bucky smirks as he trails a kiss down her body his lips kissing every inch of her body.

"Under the stars just you and me." He whispers Renee smiles as Bucky takes his time with her body Renee cries out as Bucky doesn't leave any part of her body untouched. He gently spreads her legs apart Renee stares down at him as Bucky smiles up at her.

"Something tells me Doll no one's ever just loved and taken their time with your beautiful body." Renee nods as Bucky just shakes his head.

"What a shame but its mine now to worship and love." He whispers as Renee's heart just beats wild. She nods her head and pulls him on top of her.

"Come here, Serge." She whispers Bucky smirks his fingers teasing her little bud as she buckles her hips against his fingers. Bucky catches her lips in a kiss and gently pulls his fingers free. He smirks and strokes her face as he slowly lines himself with her entrance Renee gasps as Bucky teases her folds by rubbing against her.

"Bucky! Please!" She cries out as Bucky slowly thrusts inside her. Renee digs her nails deep in his back as Bucky ruts against her thrusting deep inside her.

"You always feel so amazing around my cock." Bucky moans as Renee thrusts her hips against him.

Under the stars that night two souls were finding themselves. As Okoye said The White Wolf had found his mate.