Great Chemistry PART 1

Story requested by: @anymoor

Y/N and Paul have to work out a science project. Paul tries to flirt but Y/N can flirt too so they are basically just flirting the whole time.

Small note: there will be lots of flirtatious (maybe sexual!!) tension

—————————————-

It was almost the end of the school year, in fact, you were almost through with college and ready to hopefully start a career as soon as you graduated. What great memories you created, making lots of friends, going on lots of trips for either school or just again... with friends. You happened to basically be an amazing girl throughout the years and creating lots of awesome moments.

Since it was the end of the year... you had a final coming close to having to be presented, but you had to have a partner.

Y/N POV:

"ALRIGHT CLASS! I know all of you are quite tired and done with the year already... so let me just make it simple for you. You have a science final and it has to be in groups of two, I know how some of you take charge and finish the project yourselves but I'm not one to let you all pass this easily." The professor yelled out loud.

As soon as he said that, all of the girls looked at the corner of the class to the boy with the funny looking mop top hairdo. What a weird looking guy, I laughed to myself and shut myself the moment I heard the boy yell from across the room "what's funny, huh? If you have a good joke you mustn't be too shy to tell me?"

I immediately replied, "why don't you come over here so that way I can tell you then?" I'm not as reserved and quiet when I speak my mind out. He stood quiet while girls were approaching him asking, "Hey, Paul... I know we don't speak much in class but we should be partners, don't you think?" He immediately just looked away and said "look, my dear... I'm terribly sorry but I just have to decline. It seems to be that I've found my partner." He says, looking across the room to me. My eyes were wide open when he said those words, he then winked as he finished his statement and then stood up and walked towards my desk. Let's just say... those acquaintances I had were now to be enemies.

"Well, now that we have gotten a first impression of us, what do you say about being my partner?" He smiled. 'Ugh! Why does his smile feel so warm... I thought we were gonna be playful, yet I don't think I should be falling so soon!' I replied with, "sure, and let's see which one of us falls first because it seems that maybe you're starting to fall for me!" He then softly grabbed my chin with his hand and lifted it towards his face and softly spoke, "Or maybe is it you that has started to fall for me? Also, your face feels a little warm... so my theory is in fact correct. Hypothesis has to be: If Paul McCartney is around Y/N, then Y/N will begin to fall in love and vice versa." I only sat there in awe as he sat down to an empty seat next to me and looked at me, smiling as he scratched the back of his head. This is going to be a rough project...

Paul's POV:

'So this girl can really flirt, huh? Such a tease she is and yet, it seems like I'm the one who is going to lose this game... not that it even is a game we're playing, but she is quite beautiful and yet I've only met her now and had the chance of speaking to her today. It's the end of the year yet I waited too long to finally get a glimpse of who Y/N was. Everyone knew her, guys want her, she is everything! Y/N, where were you all my life!?!?' I thought to myself as I spaced out until I heard "Excuse me! Paul!" She said, repeatedly.

"Oh! Uh, yes?" I said back, hopefully playing that she won't notice that I spaced out. "It's okay, since you spaced out to who-knows-where, I already wrote our names for the final." 'Damn it, she knew...' I said to myself as she laughed a little.

"Don't worry, I don't bite... unless you're into that then I don't mind." She said playfully as she twirled a lock of her hair around her index finger, her eyes giving a look of lust... her (h/c) hair and her (e/c) eyes... I'm falling already... it's for sure I'll lose to such a woman like her. Should I already place my heart out for her to grab?? What a flirtatious yet conserved woman. All these thoughts ran through my head at a million miles per hour, my head became hot and I became lightheaded in seconds.

"I mean, I wouldn't mind a woman who bites... in fact, I love a woman who can be herself. No faking in front of a man she likes, being upfront and ready to take the world is what I'm into." I replied, making it as smooth as possible, hoping to get a reaction out of her. It always worked, seeing her cheeks turn to a shade of pink while she widened her eyes and tried to cover what has been presented onto me. She would turn her face and be flustered, hoping to not give it away... yet I read her face the minute I call out a flirtatious comment.

"Okay lovebirds! Shut it down before I do!" The professor yelled out loud, making everyone turn around to where the professor was looking at. It clearly was us who were the lovebirds. Not that I minded that term, but now I could feel stares burning through us from both males and females... my goodness.

"Anyways! Class is dismissed, as you have partners make sure you make time after class to work on this project, remember that this assignment is a hell lot of points. This will make or break your grades." The professor said in a sadistic tone while he looked at all the students as they left. 'My lord, how on earth did the college ever happened to hire this nut job?!' I said to myself while glaring at my superior. I was then interrupted from my thoughts by Y/N.

"Well, now that we're definitely meeting after class... how about you take me out to dinner first before we take this any further." She commented as we walked to our next class.

"Y/N, sweetheart. Name a place, dress in your most gorgeous outfit, and meet me at the park. I'll do something more romantic than take you out to eat. But don't be too hungry or else you'll bite me." I joked to her about the last park thinking about her 'I don't bite' comment.

"Hell, I'll let you eat me, as long as you let me return the favor..." I whispered in her ear, and boy did I love the look she had on her face the moment I let those words leave my mouth and into her mind. If the reddest red were to be a color present in front of me, I would put it next to her face. But honestly, I don't mind this playful flirting... but I hope it ends up being for a good reason.

"Ah!" Was all she could elicit from her lips as she covered her face to hide the heat and blush from her.

"Fine! I will, but I'm assuming you are to dress nice too, right? It is going to be a nice dinner?" She commented after calming herself down.

"Yes, all for the one and only, Y/N." I bowed down to her like a prince would, hand behind his back and one towards her.

"Then, I will see you later, come by at five by my house." She replied as she handed me a piece of paper with her address.

"And not a minute late, McCartney... I'll be upset if I find out you're late." She said quietly as she looked up at me with such eyes that glistened even though the sun wasn't shining over her. 'What an angel...' is all I could think to myself as I stood in front of her. I then softly grabbed her hand and placed it on my lips to gently place a kiss.

"I promise, my sweet. Not a minute late" I replied before I parted ways with her. 'Y/N, if only you knew that you've won the moment you gave that snarky comment across the room was the moment you stole my heart.

END OF PART 1
1482 words