Jealousy pt. 2

Y/N's P.O.V:

After meeting the sweet George Harrison, I feel a finger lifting my chin to them, I then see a much taller man than me. "Hello love, I'm John Lennon". He said with the softest voice in the world, I felt chills run up my spine when I heard him speak, it was so delicate. He then held my hand up and kissed it, I couldn't be more surprised than today.

"So, how exactly did Paulie get a beautiful, gorgeous woman like you to be exact?" He said with a smile bantered on his face. "I-I'm not sure what you mean by that-" I was cut off by a finger on my lips. "Shh, a beautiful woman like you shouldn't talk bad about herself.." John said, he then kissed my hand again and said "Oh! I still need to tune my guitar, I'll talk to you later, oh sweet Y/N. He left with a wink and went to tune his guitar.

What's really odd is that Paul doesn't see what's going on.. does he care??

As I leave my trance, I see a man.. a man smaller than the others, he must be Richard Starkey!! He walks up to me and says "Hello love, I'm Richard Starkey! I'm the drummer of The Beatles, which is probably why you didn't see me tune my instrument today, I rarely tune it at times." He chuckled. "Oh, well that's quite alright, it's very nice to meet you Richard!" I smiled with my hand out to shake. "I go by the name Ringo if you needed to know, no need to call me Richard Starkey anymore!" Him and I both laughed and shook each others hand, he then brought open arms for a hug, I hugged him. My, he was a really good hugger or something. His hugs were so comfortable!! "Well, we're probably about to get playing soon.. so I'll talk to you when we're done!" Ringo said with a chirpy tune. "Oh, of course! Good luck with practice!" I responded back.

Once he left, I spaced out.. who is watching me!?!?! I feel a presence staring at everything I do.. what do I do?? Wait, where is Paul at??