The Princess and her Noble night

Y/N's P.O.V: After he told me there was nothing that could make me stop loving him...Im crazy mad for him. He loves me too. I'll just hang out with him around school

〜〜Time Skip〜〜

I already arrived at school and the first thing I see when I enter the school is paul with a huge bouquet of roses which surprised everyone and everyone in awe and whispering, and some even smiling in unison.

"Happy Birthday My sweet Princess!" Paul said happily.

'DID I FORGET IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!?!?' I said to myself until I was cut off by Paul speaking again.

"The day has come for my beautiful princess to finally turn a year older, and once she is old enough, she will be in the kingdoms throne with me ruling all the world, but this princess here will always be in the throne inside my heart" he said

I couldn't stop smiling at those words and he got close to me and kissed me on the lips. Everyone cheering and people clapping, some even taking pictures. I felt like he belonged to me only, little did I know he felt the same.

"Everybody gets back to classes please!" The teacher told us.

"Yes Mrs. Harriet!" Everybody yelled.

then we went back to the class. During Class I felt as if someone was staring at me, it was Paul, he kept staring while smiling at me. I smiled back and I pecked his cheek which made him even more interested in me than the lesson. Until the bell rang which I left but he went and pulled me to him which causing me to almost fall. 

"Y/N, let's go eat somewhere!" Paul excitedly said. 

"Sure!" I replied and together we went to dine, Only the Princess and the Noble Night.