Jealousy.. pt. 1

Y/N's P.O.V:

Today, my charming Paulie is inviting me over to meet his friends today!! I'm very excited to get to know them much better! 'This is going to be a great day' I thought to myself.. hopefully, nothing makes today a bad day.

"Y/N, my sweet princess!! We must go now! They won't be waiting much longer if we don't show up on time!!" Paul yelled out from downstairs. He really wanted me to meet them, and make the best impression possible to his best friends, he really wants them to like me!

Third person P.O.V:

As Y/N and Paul go walking to the Apple building, it was utter chaos for both of them. Paul and Y/N had to run from multiple mobs of girls, The Beatles are technically famous now since their debut. Now that they've made it to the building, panting and sweating.. Y/N knew she probably wouldn't make a good first impression.

Y/N's P.O.V:

I'm sweating and panting, I have to deal with girls running after any of The Beatles. But I don't like that girls are running after the man I love and am currently dating yet they're still after him.. it makes me a bit jealous, but I'll push that aside.. I'll have to get used to this feeling if I'm going to be with Paul.

As we enter the room, I see three men, tuning their guitar. "Boys, this lovely lady is my girlfriend.. her name, is Y/N." Paul said, trying to catch his breath. "Well, hello Y/N. My name is George, my you look very beautiful today!" He shook my hand and winked. I was surprised at the wink and I couldn't help but smile at him, but the wink really ltook me by surprise. But I can sense some bad vibe, I feel as if someone is watching me.. every move I feel is as if I'm being watched over.. I turn my head to see Paul tune his guitar up. Hmm, I thought he was staring at me this whole time.. maybe I could be wrong, but I really do know that he could've stared at me.. did I do something wrong??