"Sick, Sick, Sick, on the Weekend."

Request from: Sam-a-lama-ding-dong
Thanks for requesting, hopefully it's cute enough!

One cold morning,
Very cold actually...
The birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and someone was sniffling like a muffled speaker.

Y/N's P.O.V.
"Uughhhh, I feel terribleeeeee...." I said nasally as I tried to get up. As I was about to get up, I feel a pair of arms around me.

"You're not going anywhere, princess. You're sick..." Paul said as I still tried getting up. "I am not sick, mind you, I'm just sniffling because of the cold weather this morning... That's all." I replied back, hesitant to hear his response. Please fall for it... Please fall for it!!!

"you think I'm dumb? Y/N, my angel... Please, I want you to not get sick, it would kill me to see you in pain." Paul told me with such soft words as he got his arms around me as he started to fall asleep. "Paulieeee, I'm not sick!"

"Shhhhhh, fall asleep... Fall asleeee~" and with that, my boyfriend, fell asleep. In a couple of minutes, I'm getting up and going outside for a walk!

M I N U T E S. P A S S

As I begin to walk down the stairs, I began to get woozy... It felt like my head was spinning... It felt irritating, but I need to walk outside. As I get to the kitchen,

THUMP!!!!

"Y/N..."

"Y/N!!! Answer me, DARLING!!!"

___________________________________________

Paul's P.O.V:

As I slept in bed, thinking that I hold my girl... I heard a loud thump downstairs. I wake up, startled, and see that Y/N is not in bed. 'God... Please don't let it be her..." I run downstairs immediately, and see that it was just what I expected. Y/N on the floor, and in pain.

"Y/N" I shake her a little to wake her up. She isn't responding...'what if she can't wake up!?!' "Y/N!!! Answer me, DARLING!!!!" All I can hear her say is purely mumbles and groans of pain... This hurts, so bad. I pick her up bridal style and take her upstairs, but I can't help but admire her cute face that shines even at the worst times of sickness. "My gorgeous, gorgeous, Y/N... Why do you hurt yourself so badly... I'm your protector, let me be the one who takes care of you." Right as I enter the room, with Y/N in my arms, I lay her down gently and softly, and plant kisses all over her body, hoping that those kisses soothe the pain that once appeared on her. A trail of kisses from the hands to the cheek...to her soft, succulent lips that lure me in to explore...

But I must take care of her instead of tease her...

___________________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V:
"W-what? Where am I? I thought I was in the kitch-" "I said not to harm yourself, and you did, it hurt me so much, I love you." While he said that, he seemed to be sleepy.

"Awe, are you sleepy?" I asked my boyfriend. "W-what?! No! I... Just... Want to cuddle with you." He said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"I'll go make you some tea, after this nap, okay darling?" Paul asked me, knowing the answer already. "Of course, thank you for caring for me... It's not everyday that I get someone who falls in love with me enough to care for me whenever I'm sick..." I told Paul, quietly and in a somber mood. "Y/N, I'm not every other guy... I'm the one that cares, the one that loves, and the one that wants you to be okay. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Good, now let's sleep, princess..." Paul says as he pulls my chin towards his lips and pecks my lips, pulls the blanket for the both of us, and holds me close as we begin to drift off to sleep.

"Paul?"

" yes, Y/N?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Achoo!"

"Paul, was that you?"

"........"

"Well, now it's my turn to take care of you, Paul!"

"NOPE! WE'RE SLEEPING!"

"Ookayyyyyy, fine!"

I love you Y/N!

I love you, Paulieeeeee! (‐^▽^‐)

___________________________________________

Thanks for the request! This was so cute!!!! Btw, my requests are still open for this book!

ALSO! TYSM FOR 15K + READS!!! I FEEL SO HAPPY THAT THIS BOOK GREW TO BECOME SO BIG! I LOVE YALL!!! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY THIS BOOK IS GREAT!