Sick, Sick, Sick, on the Weekend (Part 2)

"Achoo!"

"Paul, was that you?"

"........"

"Well, now it's my turn to take care of you, Paul!"

"NOPE! WE'RE SLEEPING!"

"Ookayyyyyy, fine!"

I love you Y/N!

I love you, Paulieeeeee!
___________________________________________

Another sneeze comes upon the slumber

Y/N's P.O.V:
"Paulieeeeeeee.... Sweetie." I called for Paul, who sniffled and sneeze during our nap.

*cough cough*

"Paul!" I yelled out to get his attention. "Y-yeah... What's wrong, angel?" Paul said in a slurry yet soft tone. "You're sick, honey! I must care for you!" I replied back. "Y/N... though you want to care for me, I must care for you, regardless of 'if I'm sick or not'... You're not supposed to worry about me." Paul responded, hesitant and nasally. "But... Paulie, please, let me help..." I said quietly. "No, that's final, Y/N! You're not taking care of me! I'm supposed to protect my princess..." Paul said as he got closer to my face, lifting my chin up towards his lips. "I... Love y-"

ACHOO!!!!

He sneezed on my face.

"Aghh!! Why would you do that!? Ewww, now I have germs on my face!" I complained as I became disgusted with the feeling of wet germs on my face. "I'm so sorry, Love!!!! I seriously didn't mean to do that!!!!" Paul replied in a panic and rapidly went to get tissues.

"I guess we both have a case of the sniffles, huh?" I replied while letting out a little laugh as Paul came back with a box of tissues. "Love, I'm really sorry I got snot and germs on your face, and I'm sorry for being so stubborn with the fact that I'm probably as sickly as you are. But that doesn't mean that I can't protect you." Paul said softly, while caressing my face and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear... 'Oh what I wouldn't do to do more than just sleep in bed...' I thought to myself and immediately push that thought away.

"Y/N, although I do know that we both are sick...who will make the tea now?" Paul said, hoping that he would still be able to make it. "Hm... Well, I could call up John!" I said immediately, but as I said the word 'John', he was a bit quiet... "Paulie, what's wrong?" I asked him, as he pouted and turned his head away from me. "I don't want another man coming into this house and getting to do things for you. I already told you, I'm your protector!" Paul said stiffly as he faced me again and covered his body in the blanket.

"Okay, okay. I won't call up anyone, but then who will make the tea, love?" I responded with a sigh of despair. "I can still make the tea, after all... I know just the way you like it...and other things too..." he said as he lifted my chin towards his face and stared lustfully into my eyes. 'How does he still manage to make my face so hot... And make my face even more warm during times like these!' I thought to myself.

"Anyways, I'll be making the tea, get some rest." Paul said reassuringly as he tucked me in bed. But right as he leaves, I run immediately to the closet and grab some of his clothes, I love how big they are compared to my smaller clothing. After grabbing a long t-shirt that fits like a dress, I ran back to bed and as seconds passed, I began to feel more and more tired, and eventually, my eyes close.

"Honeyyy, wake up..." Paul said as he caressed my face. "W-what... What's going on?" I asked softly as my eyes closed again. "Y/N, it's eight in the morning...you must wake up."

"AHH!! I HAVE WORK, DON'T I?!" I yelled and panicked as I got up and ran to my dresser to find a uniform.

"But love, yo-" Paul was trying to speak but I had no time to think. "No! I'm going to be late! Oh dear!!" I ran to the restroom to brush my teeth.

"Y/N!" Paul yelled.

"....what." I responded.

"I called you in sick, love. Your boss was very understanding. Plus, you were sleeping so soundly that I just knew you needed more sleep." Paul said as he rubbed his eyes as he seemed awfully tired.

I walked to Paul, as he looked at me with a smile. "You sure must love me, huh." I looked at him with a sly smirk. "I do indeed, my love. Now, get over here before I bring you here myself."

"Okay, okay... fine."

A/N:
Hey everyone! Sorry I keep taking forever to update. I seriously regret taking three AP classes for school and taking two jobs.  It's so stressful:(
But I will still try to maintain updates every now and then.