The Date

Authors Note: I'M VERY VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDRATING OFTEN!!! ごめんね〜!I WILL UPLOAD MORE OFTEN NOW AND THANK YOU FOR BARRING WITH ME!!!

C/N = Child's name (the name you would call the child)
The date:

  As you got ready for your date with Paul, you got a phone call from your sister...She hasn't talked to you ever since you left the house. You decided to answer as you got ready.
"Hi Y/N, can you do me a favor" she said.

"What is it now..?" You asked impatiently.

"Could you do me a favor and take care of my daughter, (C/N)? I'm really busy tonight and have to head back to work..." She said.

"...I have a date today...I'm sorry but I-"

"YOU CAN TAKE HER WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND PAUL IF YOU WANT!! PLEASE, JUST TAKE CARE OF THE CHILD...I HAVE NO ONE TO LOOK AFTER HER..." she pleaded.

"...fine..." you grunted.

You heard a knock on the door to find Paul with a bouquet of flowers and holding a teddy bear behind his back.

"Hey (Y/N)! You look beautiful and gorgeous as always! He said cheerfuly while blushing.

"Thanks Paul, I actually have to talk to you before anything happens...come inside."

"Is something going on?" Paul asked.

"My sister-" you replied but got cut off by Paul.

"YOUR SISTER?! YOU HAVE A SISTER!?" He exclaimed.

"WOULD YOU JUST LET ME SPEAK INSTEAD OF CUTTING ME OFF!?" You exclaimed as well.

"...yes" Paul replied.

"Okay, well my sister...has a child that she wants me to take care of...but we have our date today...I'm sorry Paul!" You felt truly sorry for saying that, you hated to leave Paul on this day.

"...well then, let's take her" Paul replied

You stared in confusion, then realized what was going on

"You really want to?" You asked

"Yeah, she's cute and she'd be a lovely girl to take out for ice cream!" He charmfully giggled.

"By the way...what's your name?" Paul asked the little girl

"My name is C/N...Nice to meet you..." She replied

"Well, let's get going" You said

And so, you, Paul, and C/N went to a local Ice cream shop.

Paul's P.O.V:

As I walked to the ice cream shop with Y/N and her niece, I started to realize something...when will we start a family of our own..? We all look so happy together yet once we start to create a family I will definitely be happy forever...

"Paul...PAUL!" Y/N yelled while waving her hand on my face...I guess I stared off into space...whoops

"Paul, are you okay..?" Y/N replied worried

"Oh yeah, I'm fine...I just spaced out for a bit" I replied

"Okay, well are you getting anything?" She then replied

"Yeah, I'll get a mint chocolate chip ice cream" I responded to the waitress

"What would you want sweetheart?" I then asked the little girl

"Well, let's see...I want a pepp-"

"I wasn't talking to you Y/N...I was talking to the little girl..." I cut her off and nodded my head in disappointment

"Oh...so much for loving me..." Y/N then responded sarcastically

The cute little girl giggled

"What's so funny now...Huh?" Y/N told the little girl

The little girl told her in secret...Y/N giggled

Time Skip

We decided to go home after the ice cream trip. I had a great time, the two girls had a great time as well as we got home the girls were already sleepy. We got inside the house and decided to sleep on the king size bed, slowly falling asleep...yet when I was getting up to turn off the lights, I see what I see in the future...A family, a perfect family...all happy, all smiling, but most importantly...all feeling together.

"Goodnight Y/N, my beatiful angel..." I whispered in her ear and kissing her

"Goodnight sweetheart, I hope to see you again~" I whispered in C/N's ear and lightly kissed her cheek.

I went to the bed and spooned Y/N, while I started to feel sleepy...I closed my eyes and fell asleep next to the ones I care for the most...Goodnight ♡