Do I like Him!?!?

Your P.O.V: As I was walking with this man named Paul, I thought to myself once more about how this is actually the first guy that's ever acted like a gentleman to me. Other boys would ask me out on dates, and they wouldn't have interest in me. So, what if this guy does like me, well it wouldn't really matter because I think I'm starting to like him. But it's not the kind of like as in 'a friend' but the kind of like as in 'the start of a new relationship'. I snapped out of it when I heard Paul again.

"So uh, Y/N Do you have a... how do you call it, 'Boyfriend'?" Paul sheepishly asked.

"No, I don't have one" I replied back, surprised and somewhat fazed by what he had just asked. I saw Paul smiling so hard, I was even starting to blush a little. 

"Well, we have headed towards your destination, My fair lady!" Paul Said as he winked causing me to blush. We both entered the art room, it was outstanding and amazing It had so many activities to do in this class, but thing was when we both entered the class everyone looked at us with that 'You guys are dating.... how cute.' face. The guys were just making jokes on how Paul got a first girlfriend. Thing was I wasn't his girlfriend.... yet. Until I felt a hand touching mine as I looked down and saw Paul getting a little nervous and holding my hand. 

"I want to hold your hand" he gently whispered. 

'I really do like this guy'. Then we left anonymously, after a while of spending time in the art room, I was feeling sleepy until another question came up. 

"Y/N would you mind if after the tour you would like to come with me to the park tomorrow?" Paul asked. 

"Sure...I don't mind!" I spoke with excitement. 

"Great! Well, I have to head for my next class, Come with me!" He pulled my hand and as he ran with me towards the class, I almost fell but nonetheless someone went and caught me from almost falling.... it was Paul. I have confirmed myself that I really like him.