I saw her standing there

Paul's P.O.V: After the day that I kissed her it seemed like we didnt know each other anymore I wanted to see her badly, My heart was throbbing and pounding hard and wishing to see those cute eyes of her's and her nice voice...

〜〜Time Skip at school〜〜

Your P.O.V: I was walking around the hallways making sure I don't see Paul at all...I don't know why my heart pounds when I hear his name....Paul McCartney..... I kept walking until I heard someone singing.....

1, 2, 3, 4!
Well, she was Just 17

You know what I mean

And the way she Looked was way beyond compare,

So How could I dance with another

Ooh, When I saw her standing there...

I went over to the group that was playing and the first thing I freeze to stare at is Paul...Paul McCartney....The Man who kissed me for...no reason. Until he looked at me too but he smiled as if a little kid got a puppy as a christmas gift.

Well she looked at me,

and I, I could see

That before too long I'd fall In love with her,

She wouldn't dance with another whoooh

When I saw her standing there

I felt my heart skip a beat and Im thinking that he is singing this song for a really special girl...is it me!?!?

Well my heart went "boom"

When I crossed that room

And I held her hand In Mine....

whoah, we danced through the night

and we held each other tight

and before too long I fell in love with her

Now I'll Never dance with another whooh

Since I saw her standing there...

The Song ended and I just stood there blushing as red as a tomato. Then once I stopped spacing out, I felt someone's hand. It was Paul's hand...

Paul' P.O.V: 'I need to tell her that I love her and that was the reason why I sang this song. It was just for the princess of my fairy tale.'

"Y/N....."? I asked her

"Y-Yes? P-Paul?" She answered worried

"C-Come with me to the park...right now" I told her.

She nodded and I pulled her hand and took her to the park. We stopped on the hill of a nice garden that everyone loves to sit at.

"Y-Y/N"? I asked her again

"Y-Yes"? She answered again.

"I loved you ever since I laid eyes on you when you entered the classroom and when you smile...my heart pounds when I see you laugh, and everything about you is perfect...I even wrote the song you heard today...It was about how I first fell in love with you and that's why I'm here to ask if I can be your prince and if you could be my princess"?

"I-I love you too, and I would love for you to be my prince..." She said blushing which made her smile to hear that she is being called princess.

I gently held the girl's chin up and leaned in for a kiss...and so did it happen. It felt like sparks flew through the air and I finally felt like Christmas came early this year...

"I love you" she said

"I love you too my sweet princess" I replied back. And so we sat down on that hill and layed hand in hand while we looked at the twinkling stars shine bright on that day.

A/N: Hello! Sorry I haven't updated for long...Im pretty much busy with some tests and some presentations due but I hope you enjoyed this story! さよなら(^^)/~~~ Until next time! -LiveLongJapan