Paul... Part 2

Y/N P.O.V: "I dont know who you are sir...if you'll excuse me I must be on my way-" I said before being interrupted by my hand being held by another person. I'm hearing sobbing, crying, and...guilt....I want to know who this man is but ever since traveling abroad I dont know this man.

He immediately ran away, gosh I feel bad...

Paul's P.O.V: I ran away, it's like her and I first met although it wasn't the first, I decided to call John.

"J-john?" I asked

"Yes Paulie" John replied.

"Y/N doesn't remember me, she didn't even know who I was, MY NAME OR NOTHING!!" I replied sobbing again.

"If you were patient and not have ran towards her I was going to tell you that she had a chronic memory loss and doesn't remember most stuff" John replied.

"I-I'll set up a date for you two and give her some special memories, that might help her or something" John replied again.

"Thank you so much John!" I replied happily.

"No problem lad'!" he replied.

〈time skip.〉

I went to the restaurant John set Y/N and I up to, I saw and let her sit first as it used to be.

"so how was studying abroad Y/N?" I asked.

"It was pretty Ok to me" she replied

〈Time skip〉

we finshed eating and we went to a park I took her to before she left to study abroad.
(this is a reference to the other the chaper 'a garden for two' so if you haven't read the chapter I suggest you go read it now and come back to this chapter later)
"I feel as if I remember this garden before..." she said.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE I WANT HER TO REMEMBER ME AS HER SOULMATE AND HER LOVER!
I looked down and tears bursted from my eyes as if a cascade of water was coming from my eyes.

"Anyways Paul, thanks for the dinner, I really enjoyed it!" she said smiling, then she looked at me and asked "are you ok?"

I went straight towards her lips and pressed my lips against her own and pushed her to the grass with my own body, I couldn't take anything back, I wanted her again as my own, my treasure and my princess.

after the kiss ended she looks at me with a faint smile and tears mumbling "I remember you now, my love, Paul...."

she said "Paul McCartney"

a couple seconds later she bursted in tears saying "PAUL, MY GOODNESS I REMEMBER YOU NOW, OH HOW I MISSED YOU"

I then started to cry too, I'm glad she remembers our love again...I'm mostly glad she remembers me....my sweet sweet sunshine gazing up above. We both were happy yet teared up,

You gave me the answer
To love eternally
I love you and you
you seem to like me

Wherever we wander the local folk agree
I love you and you
you seem to like me

heading back to old familiar places,
places where the cobwebs blow away,
I cant forget the airs and graces,

You'll never be frowned by the aristocracy,
to their delight, you'd merely invite
them in for a cup of tea,

'cause I love you and you
You seem to like me"
- "You Gave Me The Answer"
by: Paul McCartney