Lazy days...

A/N: I APOLOGIZE FOR NEVER UPDATING THIS BOOK, I HAVE BEEN ON A HUGE WRITERS BLOCK...PLEASE BARE WITH ME MY DOODS!!! PLEASE ENJOY BTW!!

H/C: Hair Color

Y/N's P.O.V: On a lazy, oh so lazy Saturday morning. The birds were chirping, the sun bright and yellow...and a handsome man beside me on a bed...what more could I possibly ask for!?! I said to myself as I woke up.

"Good Morning Sweetheart..."

"Eeeeek!!" I yelled. I didn't know that Paul was already awake. "Wh-why would you scare me like that!?!" I told him. "Well, I thought I would've made you smile a bit...but I guess I really just scared you." He replied. He then put his head down and stayed quiet. "Paul...it's okay, there's no need to put yourself down." I told him trying to reassure him. It didn't work he just sat on the bed...quiet...saying no words.

"Paul..." No answer...

"PAUL!!" I yelled...again...

No answer

"I guess i'll let you calm down for a bit...I apologize" I say with a soft tone. I then got up from the bed and I walked towards the door to leave, but before I could even get a couple of inches away from the door. I feel a strong pair of arms against my waist. It was Paul...I could feel that he really didn't need to say anything. He then put he burried his head on my neck and just stood there.

"Let's just fall asleep. I didn't get so much sleep last night..." he said, with his head still burried on my neck. He then pulled me towards the bed. "Fine" I replied. "But only if you'll finally be act normal..." I added. "Okay...but please let's just fall asleep...I want to spend the only time I could possibly have with you." He said. I blushed a bit, knowing he cares that much. He was spooning me...as always. But this time it was different, he turned me to face him and pulled me towards him. This was much different that how we usually sleep. I was starting to get a little sleepy myself. I end up starting to slowly close my eyes a bit.

Paul's P.O.V: My plan is working just as expected...I get to keep her all to myself today. I said to myself. I then look down a bit and I see her beautiful face, her gorgeous H/C hair...but most importantly, I see her next to me sleeping so silently but so beautifully. I plant my lips onto hers and give her a soft kiss before I also end up closing my eyes. "Goodnight sweetheart" I whisper softly. She gives a beautiful smile and says "goodnight you goofball". She gives a small but cute laugh and then falls fast asleep again. Such a beautiful girl, sleeping next to me...on one of the most Lazy Days...