Ch. 13 - Katherine

"Victor, do I have to leave to get ready?"

I chuckled lightly at his reflection in the mirror, his tan arms tightening around my bare torso as he burrowed his nose against my neck. It was almost comical, having his naked form wrapped securely around mine as I tried to look like I hadn't just had sex before my shift. I'd fixed my hair and replaced my collar around my throat, and I'd ended up needing to adjust my ears a bit despite keeping them on.

The only thing I couldn't quite change were my swollen lips, which were looking particularly red and pouty thanks to the absolute assault they'd received.

"Hardly anyone's gonna be here," he grumbled against my skin, a shiver running through me as his intense blues met my eyes in the mirror. "Just stay."

And Elle thought he was attached before...

I shook my head, leaning back in his hold with a little smile. Even if I couldn't give in, it was still sweet; as small a comfort as it was, I liked that Victor wasn't giving up his time with me so easily. "If there's even one customer, I've gotta go out there," I murmured, humming as he lifted one hand to palm my bare breast.

Victor was acting a lot more clingy than usual, and I still had to get 'dressed' before 9pm – a difficult feat with his wandering hands and solid body holding me hostage.

I bit back a moan as he moved his other hand down to lightly circle my swollen clit, and I could already feel him hardening behind me again. He'd been 'good' and hadn't left any marks on me despite... a very thorough tangle in the sheets. Though he did say he would save them for later.

Victor took great pleasure in recounting the number of times he'd made me cum, and playfully deliberating where he would leave each mark. I couldn't even be mad, grinding against his hand as his touch sent fresh shocks of desire through me. Maybe it was just the fact that we had more time together, or that I didn't have a ton of experience in the rooms, but it was unusual for me to... enjoy it so much.

He groaned against my skin, grip tightening on my breast possessively. "I'll pay the extra hour, stay here."

Sighing, I lifted a hand to his locks, running my fingers through the mahogany curls soothingly. Much as I wanted to stay, this single hour would cost a substantial amount more than a simple room fee if I didn't go out. "I wanna see you next week too – don't blow your budget on an extra hour."

That seemed to placate him, his disappointed huff rustling my hair as his hands – regrettably – returned to my torso. "Kat..." Refocusing on him in the mirror, my fingers stilled at his hesitance. "What... did you want to do when you were little? What did you dream about becoming?"

Tensing in his arms, the soothing motion of his thumbs over my skin was just barely able to keep me from getting defensive about this job. Victor just liked to ask questions, even if they weren't the easiest for me to answer.

Maybe it was because he'd only ever had one partner, not knowing any way to be intimate other than getting to know someone, kissing, eating together. I knew it wasn't malicious, he wasn't telling me to quit or get another job, but it was hard to push those thoughts away. Especially when he was being so... affectionate.

"I thought I might like to be an artist or something. I doodled a lot as a kid, but art doesn't pay the bills."

He nodded, pressing sweet kisses to my neck that had the tension melting from my body. "Draw something for me sometime?" he mumbled into my shoulder, compelling blue eyes urging me to do as he asked.

Huffing out a bit more laughter, I leaned my head to the side to rub my cheek against the top of his head. "I'll think about it," I teased, smile widening at his arms tightening around me. "I'm not very good, just so you know."