Ch. 24 - Victor

Very small CW: sexually explicit material ahead, continue reading at your own risk

---

The steady rise and fall of Kat's hickey-riddled chest was hypnotic, holding my attention as she slept curled up against my side. She looked so peaceful in sleep – I wasn't looking forward to waking her when our time was up. I wanted to protect this peace, keep it safe and treasured in my arms.

I could wake up to this sight every day.

I almost fucked it up today.

I can't believe John came here looking for me, immeasurably glad Ethan had been around to help Kat when I'd been... occupied. But to think, he went around to my place first, then he called before coming to the club himself; John wasn't screwing around. I almost hoped he went back and told Mara – I was already sick of his drama after half a day of it.

Hearing that he'd manhandled Kat though, combined with the derogatory way he'd been calling her 'the stripper' earlier... I didn't like it one bit. Kat said she was fine, but it had me steaming inside at how little respect he gave her. Even if he didn't like her, he could at least pretend for me – he'd certainly done that long enough with Mara.

It felt like a betrayal that he'd never told me how he felt about our relationship, but at the same time I was sort of glad he didn't. If he'd told me, I probably wouldn't have proposed, and I never would have met Kat.

But he doesn't approve of Kat either.

"Mmm." The soft hum against my chest banished the bothersome thoughts and had a smile tugging at the corners of my lips, pressing a soft kiss to the top of Kat's head as she started to stir. "Victor?" she mumbled groggily, her arm tightening around my torso.

"Yeah?" I murmured back, watching a confused little line form between her brows.

"Why are you on my couch?"

Couch? "We're in bed, Kat," I chuckled, turning to pull her close enough to press my lips to hers, grinning as her own moved against mine lazily.

"Can we stay in bed?" she hummed, burrowing her face against my shoulder. "It's so cozy."

I wish. Glancing to the clock on the wall, I lamented that it was almost 2 already. I didn't want to leave bed either, didn't want to deal with the outside world, but I doubted Elle would be kind enough to lend us the room overnight. "Sorry love, time's almost up."

Her frustrated groan was too cute, nibbling her shoulder and delighting in her little squirms and mewls. The way her soft curves pressed against me along with her pleased noises had my cock stirring to life again, even after all we'd gotten up to tonight.

Would she always have this effect on me? The thought of bringing her home and continuing from where we left off, in my own bed, was only worsening my problem.

"How much time?" she hummed, a hiss escaping through my teeth as she grasped my hardening cock between us. "I want you."

Well, there's no getting rid of it now...

I squinted at the clock, trying to clearly make out the hour. "About 8 minutes," I groaned, rolling her to her back and taking her lips in mine. Kat's legs wrapping around my waist was more than enough invitation, her whimpers and moans as her tight entrance stretched to accommodate me making it hard to hold back.

But I couldn't help wanting it to last, slowly rocking into her heat as her fingers wove into my hair. "Mmm, I love your cock..." she breathed into my ear, sparks spreading straight to my member as my pulse spiked at her words.