Ch. 15 - Katherine

CW: sexually explicit material ahead, continue reading at your own risk

---

Infuriating. Absolutely incorrigible. Cruel, inhuman, sadistic.

But damn, Victor had the most incredible tongue.

I thought I might combust right then as he lapped all the way up my slit, flicking my neglected clit and drawing sounds I didn't know I was capable of making from my lips. I wrapped my legs around his head, trying to pull him closer while simultaneously feeling like it was already too much as he worked his talented mouth on me.

Nobody had ever gone down on me before; even my first few times with sex were more a demonstration of how to do my job, how to please clients, rather than anything meant for my own pleasure. How had I gone almost 6 years having sex without knowing about this?

I cried out as he sucked at my clit, the drawing sensations sending waves of heat through me before he was back to lapping and tasting between every fold. As though he couldn't get enough, desperate and groaning when my walls tightened around his prodding tongue.

"Fuck, Kat," he growled, his breath cooling my overheated center and drawing a whine from my throat. It only grew louder as he slipped a finger in, then a second, curling and pumping into my heat as he focused his lips solely on suckling my clit.

It took all my restraint to keep my death grip on the sheets beside me rather than grabbing at his hair. It was beyond tempting to hold him in place as stars danced in my vision and electricity pulsed through my body with every motion, the feral noises escaping me growing louder by the minute.

He'd already brought me to completion multiple times tonight, how was another orgasm coming on so quickly? The torturous pressure was building fast as he rolled my clit with his tongue and prodded my g-spot mercilessly.

Maybe I liked sadistic.

My mouth wouldn't listen to my mind, incoherent cries and moans the only sounds I could make as the pleasure built to an unbearable point. The drawing heat from his lips, the rapid sparks from his fingers, they threatened to overwhelm me, clenching around him desperately.

His returned groan vibrating against my sensitive clit was what pulled me over the edge, bucking into his mouth without restraint as shockwaves of intense release had my entire body shaking. A strained cry was all I could manage as he continued his assault, breaking down to breathless whimpers as he slowed.

My body went lax when he released me from his lips, slowly and carefully withdrawing his fingers. "Do you know how amazing you taste?" he groaned, illustrating his point as he sucked the digits that had just brought me to the most intense heights.

Shaking my head, a sharp cry escaped me as I felt his tongue against my sensitive folds again, lapping up my juices and sending fresh pangs of need through me. Untangling my fingers from the sheets, I took hold of his soft curls and pulled his face to mine, wrapping my legs around his hips hastily. I couldn't handle his mouth again so soon, pulling him closer needily. He didn't need much more encouragement, slipping into my sensitive opening and pulling a low moan of satisfaction from my chest.

The sweet relief of his cock filling me was short lived, ice running through my veins at his strained groan. "V-Victor," I whimpered, dread creeping through me when his dark eyes met mine. "You don't... have a condom on..."

His eyes widened, hardly daring to move as a million thoughts raced behind their azure depths. "Birth control?" he rasped quietly, nodding my head in confirmation. I took the pill to keep myself from getting periods – not exactly convenient in my line of work – but this was an entirely unfamiliar reason for me to be thankful for it.