CHAPTER 1 - THE MON WHO SAVED PLASMA TOWN

8 MONTHS LATER

PLASMA TOWN NUCLEAR PLANT

A Jolteon was grabbing samples from a dead Cinderace. This is Speed Allen, also known as the Flash who is the fastest mon alive. He works as a CSI for the PTPD and helps fight Meta-Pokemon criminals.

While he is grabbing samples, a Arcanine appears behind him. This Arcanine is his adoptive father Alfred West, another Rescuer at the PTPD. Alfred took Speed in after his father Jin went to jail for killing his mother (Which he didn't do, but you should know that already).

Alfred asked: "How's it going? "

Speed: "Hey. Uh, good. How you doing?

Alfred: "Good. So, the victim. His name is Al Rothstein. He's a welder here at the nuclear plant. Co-worker found him this morning. So, what do you got?"

Speed sighed: "Petechiae on his face and the whites of his eyes..."

The Jolteon then pointed at the Cinderace's neck: "...and this bruising around his neck..."

Alfred crouched down and took a closer look: "Oh, so he was strangled."

Speed nodded: "Mm-hmm. By somemon very strong and very large."

Alfred stood back up while Speed closed his briefcase

The Jolteon sighed: "Look, I'll let you know when I find more."

Speed then stood up and almost walked away, but Alfred stopped him

Alfred: "So this Flash Day thing. I'm hoping you're planning on making an appearance."

Speed thought about it: "Ah... I haven't decided."

Alfred then got closer to Speed and whispered to him: "Speed, I heard the Mayor's trying to give you the key to the town."

Speed sighed: "Yeah, I don't need an award."

Alfred: "You love getting awards. Like all those science trophies you got in high school?"

Speed: "Those I deserved. I'll let you know what I find, alright?"

The Jolteon walked away from the Arcanine and the scene

Alfred sighed: "Alright."

Speed continued walking away from the scene but there was an Umbreon hidden away who had a camera

He took a picture of the Jolteon and moved back around the corner

PTRD

Alfred was looking up at the TV screen watching the news, it was about Flash Day

"Flash Day is almost here. A special downtown rally to honor the mon who saved Plasma Town. It's been six months since the Flash saved Plasma Town from the freak black hole that erupted in the sky..."

Then a Alolan Raichu floated over to Alfred, it was the Captain of the Department, David Singh. Let's just call him Captain Singh.

Singh: "Alfred, where are we at with the murder at the nuclear plant?"

Alfred responded: "Speed's still analyzing the evidence, but there was definitely something weird."

Singh nodded: "Yeah, which is why I let you have that Anti-Meta-Pokémon Task Force. Speaking of which, where's your scientific advisor?"

Then a Luxray pushing a cart full of mechanical parts walked in, it was Trace Ramon. Trace stopped working at S.T.A.R. Labs a few months back and now works for the PTRD