Caught Red-Handed [Isabela x fem reader]

Prompt: you and Isabela are in a secret relationship, Abuela catches you guys kissing

A/n: I do not think this is cannon that Isabela is bisexual or lesbian or whatever, I don't think it's right to think that. She is just an independent woman okay? Just coz she doesn't want a man, doesn't mean she wants a woman. This is all headcannon, so deal with it.

 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You knocked on the doors of casita, holding an empty basket, to be greeted by the lovely Isabela.

"Hey Isabela! I was wondering if I could pick some flowers from your room, I need to make a garland for my friend." You smiled sheepishly as she stared at you with a smirk.

"Of course, follow me." Isabela turned around and started walking up the stairs, and you quickly followed.

You stop to a halt when you see Alma in front of you both. "Isabela, why is Y/n here again?" Abuela asked with a smile, but you catch a glimmer of suspicion in her eyes. "Picking some flowers for her friend, don't worry, she can be quick if you want." Isabela suggested, keeping her cool domineer.

Abuela shook her head. "I don't mind at all! Take your time Y/n, it's nice that Isabela has a girl friend." Alma smiled as she walked past you both. You got scared for a second, Alma meant a friend that's a girl, not girlfriend.

You sigh in relief as you follow Isabela to her room. Right when Isabel shuts the door, she pushed you into the soft flowers, knocking the basket out of your hands and starts to kiss you. "Hmph!" You moan a bit in surprise.

You both pull away and start to breath heavily. "Your Abuela seems to be catching on." You pointed out. "Who cares, let her find out." Isabela rolled her eyes and pressed her lips against yours again, before standing up and helping you up as well.

Isabela held your hand as you both walked to her bed. "How was your day?" Isabela asked. "It was fine, just the usual. To be honest I've just been waiting all day to be with you." You admitted as Isabela laughed softly. "Me too, I was thinking we could go in Luisa's room and go into her secret carnival room, ride a super scary roller coaster." Isabela said as you both sat down on the large bed.

"Oh great, you'll be there to clean me up after I vomit?" You grinned as Isabela bursted out in laughter. "Gross, but even through sick I will be there for you." Isabela said, holding your hand, and she bursted out laughing again. "I'm sorry, that was super cheesy." She wiped a tear away as you laughed with her.

"It was, but it was also sweet." You got so close to her that your noses were touching. "May I kiss you again?" You whisper, and Isabela snorts. "Obviously."

You both leaned in slowly and started kiss, less lustful than the first one, but still filled with love.

"Isabela, Y/n, Julieta made cookies-"