Not A Dancer [Camilo x reader]

Prompt: you won't dance on Antonio's gift ceremony, Camilo changes you're mind

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Camilo hugged an elderly woman transformed as her.

Camilo was the greeter, that was his job. Sadly, he wasn't doing it so well right this second. Why? Because he was distracted, trying to look for someone.

Camilo completely stopped moving as he spotted you, his heart melting just at the sight of you.

You were all dressed up with cute accessories on, you were absolutely stunning.

Camilo was so entranced by you, he didn't fully realize that you walked up to him.

"Uh, hello, Camilo, your staring is kind of creeping me out." You chuckled softly and Camilo blushed.

"Sorry." Camilo transformed into you and hugged you. He pulled away with his hands on your shoulders. "Welcome to the casita." Camilo said, transforming back into himself.

"I'll meet you in there." Camilo whispered. You blushed slightly and smiled. "Okay." You whispered back, before walking inside.

Camilo sighed while smiling, love stricken.

"Camilo, focus on greeting people." Abuela said which made Camilo shiver. "Sorry." Camilo mumbled and continued greeting people.

You walked into the casita and saw everyone dancing and talking to each other. You look down at your feet.

You didn't want to come because you didn't feel like you belong, but Camilo insisted on you coming.

You spot an empty corner with a chair and you walk over to it. You sit down awkwardly as you watch the room, biting your bottom lip.

You stare out the window that was beside you, and a yawn hit you as the boredom set in, the chattering people becoming background noise.

"Amor, what are you doing alone?"

You turn around to see Camilo. "You're already done greeting people?" You ask. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone in the village is here." Camilo said.

There was a chair next to you, and you gestured for him to sit. Camilo shook his head while smiling. "Don't you want to dance? We don't get many opportunities like this." Camilo pointed out.

"Yeah, but, I don't like the crowds, or dancing in front of people, or dancing." You explained quickly. Camilo clicked his tongue. "Everyone likes dancing, you just gotta get in the mood!" Camilo spun around dramatically and held out his hand to you.

"Now, I won't dance until you agree to have some fun." Camilo said, raising his eyebrows expectingly. You sigh and roll your eyes. "Fine." You huff in defeat, grabbing ahold of Camilo's hand.

Camilo pulled you out of your seat and led you to the dance floor, his eye contact holding yours.

Once you both were in the middle, Camilo grabbed ahold of both of your hands and lifted them up slightly. You glanced around nervously.

"Look, I'm sorry if I embarrass you. I'm not a dancer." You explained. "Amor, don't be so shy. It's alright. You just got to let it all loose." Camilo assured. "Plus, you have a great teach here to help you." Camilo smirked and you raised your eyebrows. "Okay 'teach', what's the first lesson?" You questioned as Camilo's smirk got wider.

"Well, first off, you just got to dance with the beat." Camilo said, demonstrating with his movements how he started dancing with the beat. You did so as well, but in your own way.

"Good. Now, you need to sway your hips to have a bit more action." Camilo said. You started swaying your hips, and after a little bit you started to bump your hips in the air to the beat of the music. "Good! See, you're a natural." Camilo blushed as you continued to sway your hips.

"Now, if you want to be more exciting, we could dance together." Camilo suggested. You looked at him with half lidded eyes, and you stepped closer to him, bumping your chest onto his. Camilo blushed at your sudden confidence but played along with what you were doing.

You both spun around and swayed to the sound of the beat for a while, the time went by so fast. You both were spinning around staring each other with sweat coming from your upper lips.

You both continued to spin faster and faster, until the music stopped abruptly and Camilo held you.

A couple people that were watching clapped and you blushed at the sudden attention. You glanced to Camilo and you were about to say something, but Camilo pressed his lips against yours.

You squeaked at the sudden action, and the blush worsened. A couple people gasped and cheered for you both, but you were only paying attention to Camilo's expression when he pulled away.

Slower music started to play as you pulled away from Camilo, your face covered with surprise. Camilo frowned slightly at your reaction.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, at least, not without your permission." Camilo sighed. Camilo thought that you didn't like him back.

You grabbed Camilo's hand and pulled him to the side behind a pillar, where no one was.

Before Camilo could even ask, you kissed him passionately before pulling away and softly slapping Camilo's arm.

"I love you okay? But don't do that again in front of other people, I felt like fainting." You poked Camilo's chest as he chuckled nervously. "You love me?" Camilo asked, making sure you weren't joking.

"Yes, I do." You sigh, a blush covering your face once again.

Camilo smiled. "I love you too."

"But please, don't kiss me in front of other people again." You said.

"It was romantic though, you have to admit it." Camilo smirked.

"Maybe."

"You mean yes?"

"Maybe."