Fluffy [Bruno x reader]

Prompt: you noticed how fluffy Bruno's hair is

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You woke up to the sound of squeaking. You sat up groggily in Bruno's bed and rubbed your eyes.

You couldn't see anything in the dark, but you felt something soft jump on your lap.

You cooed softly as you pet the rat on your lap.

You gently laid back down and scooted the rat to the side. You felt your boyfriend breathing softly next to you, and you giggled with giddiness as you pressed yourself on his back.

You rubbed your face against Bruno's neck, resting your hands on his shoulder blades. You gasp softly as you felt how fluffy Bruno's hair was, especially in bed-head mode.

You lightly pulled your fingers through his hair and you felt the giddiness raise up inside of you again.

A idea popped into your head.

Time Skip brought to you by the rat's forbidden love

Bruno woke up with the sound of rats squeaking and yawned as he sat up.

Bruno blushed softly when he saw you curled up on his side. No matter how many times you guys cuddle, Bruno will always be at least a little flustered.

Bruno gently nudged you, and slowly you opened your eyes. You sat up and hugged Bruno's arm, resting your chin on his shoulder.

"Good morning Bruno, how was your sleep?" You asked tiredly. "I always sleep wonderfully when you sleep with me." Bruno cupped your cheek as you laughed softly.

"Dork.." you mumbled, and your eyes trail up to his hair. You hold in a laugh, as you stared at Bruno's hair. "What?" Bruno asked.

"Nothing." You shrugged as you got out of bed. "Come on, let's get some breakfast." You stretched your sore limbs and Bruno came out of bed too.

"Okay.." Bruno grabbed his clothes and started changing. You grabbed Bruno's clothes too and changed as well. "Wha-What are you doing?" Bruno blushed. "All of my clothes are dirty, do you mind?" You asked innocently, already starting to put his shirt on.

"I-I don't mind." Bruno cleared his throat as he turned away from you.

You both were clean and changed out of your pajamas, so you make your way down Bruno's large staircase.

It's okay walking down the stairs, just walking up is the tiring part.

You finally made it down the stairs and headed out of his room, dusting the sand off of you.

You both, hand-in-hand walked down the staircase and into the dining room.

You see Pepa tiredly drinking coffee and Agustin bandaging himself up from another accident.

You greet them as Bruno made his way to the cabinets, bringing some ingredients out for breakfast.

You smirked softly when you heard Agustin and Pepa gasp.

"Bruno, what did you do to your hair?" Agustin asked. "It's so cute!" Pepa exclaimed. Bruno looked back at them curiously. "What?" He questioned.

You soon saw Dolores dragging Felix and Julieta in the dining room, all of them gasping.

"It's so cute tio Bruno!" Dolores gasped. "My man! Did your partner do that?" He questioned as Bruno was standing there very confused.

"What are you guys talking about?" He asked. "El hermano, you have a cute hairstyle." Julieta pointed to his head.

Bruno used his hands to feel out his hair, feeling two buns placed on his head instead of his hair being down like usual.

Bruno glanced to you as you grinned sheepishly. "I'm sorry, your hair is just so fluffy, I couldn't help it." You chuckled nervously.

A huge blush formed on Bruno's face as he turned away. "It's okay.." Bruno mumbled while hiding his face in his hand.

The casita placed a mirror in front of Bruno and he blushed even more. It was two buns placed on the top of his head (like rat ears), with purple and pink hairbands

The hairstyle you did was cute, but it was still embarrassing.

You hold Bruno's arm. "It's okay if you don't like it, I can take it out if you want." You whispered softly.

"N-No I love it, it's very.. pretty. Just- uh-" Bruno glanced to his family, staring at you both like you were a romance film.

"I understand." You cup Bruno's cheek as you pecked his lips gently.

"Aw..!" The family cooed as you both blush softly.