You Like Someone?! [Bruno x reader]

Prompt: Camilo finds out Bruno has a little crush

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bruno has been acting weird. Well, more weird than usual.

Camilo took notice of it, and so did the rest of the family, but Camilo was more curious on why.

Camilo pulled some strings so that he could set up the dinner with tio Bruno.

Camilo and Bruno grabbed the utensils while casita put the plates on the table. Camilo and Bruno started setting the utensils on the table, Camilo stealing a couple glancing at Bruno.

Now, how was Bruno acting weird? For one, he has been very smiley, and he seems more happy than usual. Bruno has also been very blushy too, sometimes Camilo catches Bruno spacing out and blushing. The most weird thing is that Bruno goes somewhere every morning, disappears for hours until sun set, and he comes back.

Camilo was getting to the bottom of this.

Camilo glanced at Bruno, and it seems Bruno was spacing out again, a blush covering his face.

"Tio Bruno, what's your favorite hobby? Now that you're out of the walls I mean." Camilo started. Bruno woke up from his daydreaming and stared at Camilo. "Um, hah, nothing much really, just... um, I guess I like going on walks." Bruno stammered. Camilo raised an eyebrow. "Cool, is there anything else?" Camilo asked, he doesn't believe a simple walk was making him act this way.

"I guess it's nice to see all the wildlife again, and the town, that's also nice to see everyone who doesn't hate me. The town is... beautiful." Bruno's eyes softened as he glanced to the side. Camilo curiously stared at Bruno and thought for a couple of seconds.

"Soo, you find someone beautiful?" Camilo joked with a sly smile. Camilo laughed softly as he started grabbing the napkins, not noticing Bruno turning bright red. Bruno quickly pulled his hood up to hide his face as Camilo hummed a song.

Camilo turned to see Bruno a blushing mess, and Camilo went up to him. "Tio Bruno? You good?" He asked as Bruno tried to hide his face.

Camilo was confused, until it clicked. "You like someone?!" Camilo gasped. "N-N-No!" Bruno frowned, trying to walk away from Camilo. "No way, you do! Who is it?" Camilo asked, mostly to himself as he started to think.

"It's nobody! Well, not nobody, but.. forget it!" Bruno flushed. "Who is it?" Camilo repeated.

"Oh my gosh, is it Y/n?"