Soulmates [Isabela x fem reader]

@Belizeannon requested: Could you please do a soulmate au Isabela x fem reader Isabela likes the reader since the first time they meet and the reader liking Isabela but scared being scared of the first time they meet

Prompt: Isabela has liked you for a while now, but she is scared of what her Abuela will think, and if you two are even soulmates

A/n: y'all excited for summer? I am, ima try to get a bikini body so wish me luck

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Isabela bit the inside of her cheek, watching you pluck one of her flowers.

Isabela just got done with another performance and she had sprouted flowers all over town.

Isabela loves you, but the problem is, you're a female, which means it isn't considered "right". Isabela isn't sure what would happen if her Abuela knew she liked a girl.

"Isabela, can I have some sunflowers?" You asked, snapping Isabela out of her thoughts. "Of course, here." Isabela grew a sunflower right under you, and you picked it.

"Don't you love sunflowers? Aren't they so pretty?" You asked with a cheeky smile. "Yes, they are pretty." Isabela sighed, staring at you.

"Oh, and I wanted to ask, is Mariano your soulmate?" You asked. Isabela gulped. "I'm not sure yet. I'll learn next week, on my birthday. But I am very certain it is him!" Isabela lied.

Actually, Isabela hasn't found out who her soulmate is yet. Isabela is learning next week, when she turns 22, that's when you find out who you're soulmate is.

Their name will be plastered somewhere on Isabela's body, and she will know who it is.

"Oh that's.. nice." You stated, you were hiding some but Isabela wasn't sure what. "Who's your soulmate? Do you know?" Isabela asked, and she saw your face flush red. "I-I u-um, it's uh, a secret, for now. I'll um, tell you later? Anyways, have a nice day!" You quickly walked away, hugging the sunflower to your chest as you walked off.

Isabela watched you walk away, feeling her heart break in two.

"I know we are soulmates." Isabela squeaked, feeling Mariano put his arm around her shoulder. "Yeah.." Isabela chuckled nervously, glancing at you one more time before turning away with Mariano.

*time skip brought by Bruno's rats*

This was it, Isabela was turning twenty-three today.

It was almost midnight, and Isabela was praying on her bed that it was her one true love, and not someone like Mariano.

Isabela's breath hitched as she heard the clock strike midnight.

Isabela looked up for a second, than looked down at herself, searching for her soulmate's name.

Isabela spotted something written in the corner of her eye. She glanced to her shoulder, to see...

Y/n L/n

Isabela held her breath in, she felt flowers bloom all around her. Isabela was so excited, she started jumping on her bed, laughing loudly.

Then she stopped, and her family came into mind.

This could destroy her reputation, or even worse, her family will abandon her, and forget about her.

Isabela clenched her fist and took a deep breath, she needs to find out if you are her soulmate too.

It was the next day, and Isabela was marching through town, searching for you. Isabela snuck out, so she didn't tell anyone about who her soulmate is, they can't find out yet.

Isabela spotted you alone on a wooden bridge.

Isabela took a deep breath, before walking over to you, trying to walk gracefully even though she was nervous.

She tapped your shoulder, and when you turned around to make eye contact, you smiled.

"Hey Isabela, how are you?" You asked, tilting your head. Isabela thought you were very cute right now, and a blush covered her face, but she tried to maintain her nervousness.

"H-Hey, you never told me who your soulmate is." Isabela said, and your eyes widened.

"R-Right." You rubbed the back of your neck. "Honestly, I've been trying to avoid telling you, but... I can't keep it a secret anymore." You grabbed both of Isabela's hands and stared at her.

"Isabela Madrigal, you, are my soulmate." You said slowly. Isabela's eyes widen. "Seriously? I'm your soulmate too! That's why I came out here, to find you." Isabela explained, her face closer to yours.

You both stare at each other, both a blushing mess.

You lean closer to Isabela and kiss her. Isabela was taken aback, but she melted into the kiss.

You both leaned away and smiled at each other. Your eyes widen again.

"What will your family think? What will your Abuela think?" You questioned.

"I don't know, but all I know is, I love you. And I will fight for my love." Isabela gave you a firm nod, you smiled softly to her.

"And I'll be by your side the whole way."