More To Love [Bruno x chubby reader]

Prompt: you are dating Bruno, but you start to feel insecure

A/n: if you guys like SK8 The Infinity, I have a one shot book. I'm telling you this 'cause I dearly need requests over there

Also, a lot of Alma hate in this one. I know I know, she had a bad past, but it's a little fun to write her as the bad guy

ALSO, not proof read so.. maybe bad grammar. It's 2 in morning so, LOL

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You sighed, staring at your body in the mirror.

You usually take a long time in the bathroom, usually staring at yourself in the mirror and picking out everything you hate about yourself.

You remember when you were young and couldn't care at all what you looked like, but now that you're older, and now that you have a boyfriend, it's different. You don't just want to look good for yourself, but you also want to look good for Bruno.

You know Bruno already gets enough hate from the townspeople, but now that he is dating a fat person, it makes him even less likable.

"Mi amor? Are you done?" You heard a voice behind the bathroom door.

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Be out in a sec." You said, starting to put on your clothes.

You finally looked okay, so you walked out, to see your boyfriend petting his rat. "You're done?" Bruno asked, setting the rat down. "Yeah." You nodded. Bruno looked you up and down for a second, before turning away, flustered. But you took that action as disgust, and you frowned to yourself.

"O-Okay let's go!" Bruno said, starting to leave the room, you catching up to him.

You both walked out of the casita, on the way to a farm. A family wants Bruno to see their future. You started coming along with Bruno so he feels less anxious, and it's worked, you definitely calm him down.

You two make it down to the village, your head low as you started to hear the whispers.

"Of course a fat person would date Bruno, he could never do any better!"

"Damn, Y/n should lose weight, so gross and unhealthy."

"Do you think Bruno is dating them because they are the only person he could get his grimy hands on?"

You look to your feet, trying to focus on your breathing and not what the townspeople were saying. Before dating Bruno, you did get some rude people in your life, talking about your weight, but it wasn't as bad as this. Now that you're dating the "evil" Bruno, most people in town judge you.