[Camilo x skinny reader]

Anonymous requested: Heyyy can I request a Camilo x skinny reader imagine/oneshot where reader goes oaver to Camilo's for dinner but doesn't eat much so Alma insults them and then the whole fam stands up for reader?? I hope it's not too much to ask

Prompt: skinny reader goes to a dinner party, to meet your boyfriend's family

A/n: it's never too much to ask! I can't personally relate with that, but I still love this idea!

Warning: a bit of anorexia but not too much

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Are you sure I look good in this?"

"You look absolutely stunning! Like usual."

"I'm being serious!" You pout, turning around to look in the mirror. Camilo chose your outfit to wear to dinner at the casita, and it's very nice, really, it is.

But you can't help but feel a bit saddened. Anyone can now see your bony arms and legs in the outfit, and your very skinny outline.

Camilo must of seen how your eyebrows furrowed together while staring at yourself, because he stood up and walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"You're so goddamn pretty, mi vida." Camilo whispered in your ear, making you blush a bit. "Okay, okay, I believe you." You pull away from Camilo, holding in your laughter as you saw him pout. "Now come on, let's get going or we'll be late."

*Lazy time Skip brought by the donkey's*

You focused on your breathing, trying to calm down.

You and Camilo were holding hands while walking to the casita, almost at the doorstep.

This is the official dinner, where his family will meet you, his partner, for the first time. You know how sweet the Madrigals are, but you couldn't help but feel a little intimidated.

You both were now in front of the big door, and you looked to Camilo. Camilo gave you a reassuring smile and a nod.

You took a deep breath, and nodded, letting him know you were ready.

Camilo nodded and looked to the casita, the doors opening itself. You both walked in, hand in hand on the way to the dining room.

You looked around the casita, seeing different pictures and vines hanging down. Than you saw a little boy run up to you.

"You're the one dating Camilo?" The boy asked. "Yes. And who are you?" You asked, bending down a bit to be at his size. "I'm Antonio! Camilo's brother.. I still don't get why anyone would date him, he's annoying." Antonio said as you bursted out laughing,  Camilo rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, Camilo always makes fun of my drawings, I can't trust anyone because it could be him! And he teases and pranks me, all. The. Time!" Antonio raised his arms up, dramatizing his speaking.