Jealousy Stings [Luisa x male reader]

Prompt: luisa is jealous of how you were treating another woman

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Got it!" Luisa shouted as she held up the donkeys, setting them aside to make sure they don't get in the house.

Tonight was Antonio's ceremony, and Luisa was running around making sure everything was situated.

Like usual, Luisa couldn't take a break or dance with the others, which she usually didn't mind, but you were going to be here tonight. Luisa kind of wanted to see you, wear something cute to make you stunned, but again, Luisa was very busy.

"Luisa! Why don't you slow down?" A voice perked up and Luisa turned to see her tia, Pepa. "Well, I have a lot to do." Luisa stated. "Yes, but please stop and dance with the others! I won't tell your Abuela, okay?" Pepa patted Luisa's back.

Luisa wanted to disagree, but that would be rude to not agree with her tia. "Alright." Luisa reluctantly agreed, setting the donkey down.

Luisa walked into the crowded room, staring down at everyone since she is so tall. Luisa crossed her
arms and subtly started glancing around for you.

You two are best friends, ever since childhood, and Luisa has had a crush on you. However, when Luisa told her Abuela, she said that Luisa needs to focus on helping the community and her family. She has no time to love.

Luisa took that really difficulty, but she has gotten used to the idea, sort of. Luisa still loves you, but she pushes it down, for the family.

Luisa eye finally caught your (hair color) hair in the corner of her eye and she immediately looked towards there.

Luisa saw you with some other girl. Luisa frowned slightly. Unlike Luisa, the girl was petite and very feminine. Luisa likes being strong, but she sometimes feels insecure if she doesn't look womanly enough.

Luisa saw you cup the woman's hand and place a kiss on her knuckles. Luisa felt saddened at the sight, but she held in her tears like usual. Luisa wanted to cry at the sight of you both together, but Luisa needs to stay strong.

Luisa felt the tears well up even more when the woman kissed your cheek. Luisa went passed everyone and walked outside of the house. There were no longer any people outside, and it was just Luisa. Luisa walked over to a small wall and sat on it, burying her face in her hands.

"Hey! Luisa! I've been looking everywhere for you!" A voice rung through Luisa's ears. Luisa sat up and quickly wiped her tears away, getting herself together as she looked to see you.

"Luisa, what are you doing outside in the cold like this? Why don't you come in and dance, it would be fun." You said as you sat next to Luisa. "I have no one to dance with." Luisa pointed out. "I could dance with you." You suggested and Luisa's shoulders slumped.

"You are already dancing with that other woman right? I don't want to pull you away from her." Luisa said, voice cracking very slightly. You tilted your head. "You saw that?" You asked, a bit worried. "I saw you kissing the girl's hand, then she kissed you, so, yeah, I did see that." Luisa glanced towards you.

You frowned. "It's not what it seemed. I was kissing her hand because it was the right thing to do for a woman, and she kissed me back because she was interested in me. But I don't like her back." You explained, and Luisa nodded slowly, looking away. "You've never kissed my hand.." Luisa mumbled. "Huh?" You asked. You knew what she said, but you weren't sure if that was just your ears playing with you.

"Nothing." Luisa sighed. You bit your lip nervously as you hopped off the wall, walking in front of Luisa. You bent down on one knee and delicately took Luisa's hand. You kissed her hand, leaving your lips there longer then normal before pulling away. "There, now I've kissed your hand." You smiled sheepishly up to Luisa, and you saw her face was bright red.

You got up and sat next to Luisa again. Luisa seemed super flustered right now, and it was honestly super cute.

"I- um, thank you." Luisa thanked sheepishly, and you smiled brightly at her. "Of course, I love kissing you.." you blushed, realizing the words that just came out of your mouth.

Luisa's blush got worse as she stared at you, now you were the flustered mess. Luisa slowly scooted closer to you, and you noticed.

You looked up at Luisa and just stared at her, wondering what she was thinking. Luisa unconsciously leaned her face closer to yours, and you did so as well.

Soon enough, the gap between you two closed, and your lips intertwined. You brought your hands up to Luisa's cheeks to enhance the kiss, but Luisa pulled away.

Your eyes widened as you saw the sadness on Luisa's face. "Wha-What's wrong? Did you not want to kiss me?" You asked. "No, I did. My Abuela doesn't want me dating anyone, she wants me to focus on my community and family." Luisa said.

"No offense Luisa, but your Abuela is wrong. If she wants you to truly be happy, than she should be letting you do whatever you want to do." You said. "I know, it's just.. hard." Luisa sighed.

You grabbed Luisa's hand. "Than we could figure it out together?" You suggested.

Luisa stared into your eyes as you stared into her's. Luisa sighed one last time. "Thank you."