Sign Language [Dolores x reader]

@OneShotDiaries2 requested: Can you do a Dolores x reader plz? 😀

Prompt: you find out over time that Dolores has very sensitive ears, so you decide to do something

A/n: OH MY GOD SHE IS SO PRETTY!!! LoOK AT HER, aHHHHHHHHHHH

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You walked through the busy house of casita.

It was another celebration of the newly built house and everyone was partying it up.

You only came to see one person in particular, Dolores, your girlfriend.

You make an 'oof' sound when you bump into someone, you look to see Mirabel.

"Hey Mirabel, do you know where Dolores is?" You asked. "Oh, I think she is in her room. She said that everything was too loud." Mirabel explained. "Thank you," you nodded. "Have fun!" You called as you pushed through the crowd.

You made your way up the stairs and scanned each room, seeing Dolores carved into one of the doors.

You knock, and you hear nothing at first. You waited a while before knocking again to see the door swing open.

You jumped slightly, seeing the slightly angered face on Dolores. But when she noticed it was you, she looked relieved.

"Oh, Y/n, it's you. Good, you can come in." Dolores said softly, opening the door for you.

You walked in while smiling gently at her as she closed the door.

Dolores sighed as she sat on the bed, tabbing her ears softly.

"Sorry if I seemed mad. Just the knocking... and the party outside.. it really hurt my ears." Dolores explained as you sat down next to her.

"No one gets how hard it is, or how loud. It hurts." Dolores whispered, as if her own voice will hurt her ears too.

"I'm sorry mi amor," you finished your sentence there when you saw Dolores flinch very slightly, even though you were whispering.

You sighed, smiling a bit as you tapped her shoulder.

'I'm not so good at this,' you signed with your hands. 'But I've been practicing my sign language after I figured out how sensitive your power actually is', you explained.

Your heart skipped a beat as you saw Dolores beaming, staring at you with awe before her lips twitched upward into a smile.

Dolores raised her hands. 'That's very sweet of you, this is why I fell for you'.

You blushed, trying to hold in your cheer of excitement. You stared at her with wide eyes as she continued to stare at you, a smile on her face the whole time.

You smiled with that dorky smile of yours. 'I love you too. Now, do you want me to massage your ears?' You asked.

Dolores nodded her head vigorously and you sat behind her, wrapping your legs around her waist.

You heard that cute hum escape from Dolores as you massaged her ears. You kissed the back of her neck, and you could feel her blush from how hot her ears were getting.

Dolores turned to you slightly. 'Cuddle?' She signed.

You smiled again and nodded, pulling her to lay down with you, cuddling in each other's arms.

Dolores's ears still hurt from all the noise, but you make it tolerable.