Sometimes People Suck [Camilo x reader]

Prompt: you start feeling sad of memories about your bully/toxic friend/whatever, your boyfriend Camilo would cheer you up

Warning: cursing

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You sat on Camilo's bed as Camilo begged at your feet.

"I want cuddles~" Camilo whined. "What's the magic word?" You teased. "I love you." Camilo puffed out his cheeks cutely and you rolled your eyes. "No, it wasn't the magic word, but I shall accept it." You said.

Camilo's face brightened up, and you laid your back on the big fluffy pillow as Camilo crawled into your lap, resting his face in your chest and his arms snaked around your waist. Your fingers started combing through his head of curls, Camilo humming blissfully in response.

"You're the best mi amor..." Camilo mumbled in your chest as you smiled, kissing the top of Camilo's head. "I know, you are the best too." You whispered.

It was silent for the next twenty-minutes, you honestly thought Camilo fell asleep with how silent he was, so you started thinking about random things.

Until they pop up in your head.

Oh, how they had made your childhood miserable, all of the memories of this particular person came flooding back. All the memories you tried to forget.

Why were they coming back in your mind now? This is supposed to be a sweet moment with your boyfriend, but they are still ruining it, even when they aren't here.

"Y/n.. you stopped playing with my hair.." Camilo pouted. "Sorry.." you mumble as you continue rubbing his scalp. With how quiet you have gotten, Camilo was a little worried so he looked up at you, to see your eyebrows furrowed together and how watery your eyes had become.

Camilo put both of his hands next to you, pushing himself up as you were now face-to-face. "Y/n, what's wrong?" Camilo asked calmly. "It's stupid, it's fine, I'll keep playing with your hair." You said. "It's not stupid or fine if you're sad." Camilo pointed out and you sniffled.

"I guess.. I just don't want to ruin the moment." You admitted as Camilo cupped your cheeks. "Listen to me, you could never ruin the moment, especially if you are just expressing your feelings. Come on, we already learned this with Luisa." Camilo grinned.

"You're right.. I was just thinking about... them." You said, and Camilo immediately knew who you meant. You had told him before about this horrible person and what they did to you, Camilo wishes so hard that he could find them and just punch them in the face.

He could still do that, but you didn't want him to. You just want to forget about them already.

Camilo then smirked, he could still technically punch them.

Camilo got off of you and stood up, you curiously watching him.

Camilo shape-shifted into the person, and you felt your breath hitch. "Camilo, what are you-"

"You'll see, don't worry." Camilo assured as he cleared his throat and straightened his back. After a moment of silence, Camilo slapped himself.

"Hello, I'm a dumb idiot! What's that? I hurt Y/n's feelings? Who cares! I'm too busy looking for treasure up here." Camilo said as this person as he faked digging his finger up his noes.

You smiled slightly, but Camilo had to keep trying until he makes you laugh. "Awe geez, I'm so smart! I know what two plus two is, twenty-two." Camilo made his voice a little weird to sound dumber and you snorted a little bit.

"Gosh dang it, I forgot my name. Was it... moron? No, maybe it was idiot? No... oh, it was stupid mother fucker!" Camilo shouted.

"Language!" Dolores shouted from the other room and Camilo blushed, making you laugh. Camilo smiled and he turned back into his normal self.

He walked back up to you and flopped in your arms as your laughing slowed down. Camilo looked up at you. "I wish so much I could change the past, but we can't, we just gotta keep moving forward, no matter how cheesy that sounds..." Camilo laughed softly as you stared down at him.

"I know, thankfully I have an amazing boyfriend that will help me." You smiled. "Stop! You're making me blush." Camilo said dramatically and you hit his arm softly.

"So can I have some kisses?" Camilo asked. "Depends, do you deserve my kisses?" You questioned. "Uh huh! Like you said, I'm an amazing boyfriend-" Camilo was cut off when you smashed your lips against his, and Camilo hummed in delight.

Camilo held your chin as you both kissed, and you pulled away. "There you go, you have been charged for being a good boyfriend." You whispered as Camilo blushed. Camilo hid his face in your chest.

"Can you keep playing with my hair?" Camilo mumbled through your shirt. "Yes."