Chapter ten

Quick update just because my last one was late and so short!

Hope you all enjoy it!

I honestly can't even begin to explain how much your votes/comments motivate me.

Thank you for everything!

*

*

Kaitlin

As much as I wanted to run, I knew I couldn't. I could feel the power radiating off this wolf.

His scent was different, obviously he was from a different pack.

I turned around and the wolf growled lowly. I would have shifted, but I wasn't comfortable with being seen naked. I lowered my head in a way to show him that I wasn't looking for a fight.

My wolfs ears perked up at the sound of him approaching me. My head snapped up at the sound of this wolfs bones snapping, I knew he was shifting back to human form.

This man was not bad looking, but Damien remained to be number one on my list of beautiful men I have ever come across, and it will always be that way.

I made sure to leave my eyes above his neck, there was no way I was going to look any further.

"Shift."

I didn't listen to him.

"I know who you are, your father is looking for you."

That made me growl.

"Listen. I don't care about your personal problems, I just need your father on my good side. Now be a good girl, and shift for me."

This guy, and my father could go f*ck themselves.

I turned, and heard his snarl.

"I don't feel like playing cat and mouse with you. Stop acting like a child, and shift."

Oh how I wished I could really hurt this man, but with one look at him I knew he could seriously harm me.

"What if I turn around? Would you shift?"

I obviously couldn't respond, so I gave him my best nod.

As soon as he turned around I bolted from my spot. I heard his frustrated growl, and the thuds of his legs as he ran behind me.

Judging from his speed he was either an Alpha, or a beta.

I pushed myself as hard as I could, almost crying out when his body was completely over mine.

"You didn't want to listen, you did this to yourself. I gave you a chance to put your clothes on without me looking, but you lost it. Now I command you to shift."

If I was in human form I would have cried, but my wolf did nothing except whimper. He used his command on me, I had no choice. In a way I felt like I was betraying Damien, and that hurt more than anything.

I waited for him to get off me, and shifted, trying to get dressed as fast as I could. I could feel his eyes on me, and it did nothing to calm me down.

"Now do you want to know what your father promised me if I could bring you back?"

I ignored him.

"I'm sure you want to know."

"I don't care, get out of my way I need to find my mate."

His laugh rung in my ears.

"Oh yeah the mate that is most likely dead right now? Do you want me to help you bury him sweetheart?"

I growled. "Don't you dare call me that."

"Oh but I have every right to call you that."

"You have no right to do anything involving me."

"I think now would be a good time to tell you what your father promised me."

"If I listen to you will you leave?"

He actually smiled.

"Now honey that's no way to talk to your future husband, is it?"

I almost choked on air.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're what I was promised."

I lost it.

I ran directly at him, and slapped him, the sound of my palm connecting to his cheek could be heard by anyone close by.

I felt myself smile before taking off pushing myself harder than ever before.

I would never be his.

I belong to Damien Clive.

******

How was that?

Let me know your thoughts!

-Sarah.