Chapter eleven

(Not edited please excuse the mistakes!)

Enjoy :)

**

Damien

I woke up in a dark cave.

The smell in here was horrid. My life now is horrid.

I was too weak to protect my own mate. Kaitlin, oh how I wanted nothing more than to have her in my arms right now.

I could still hear her cries as she was carried out of my house. I needed to go to her.

I tried to get off the ground, but my arms were restricted by some type of rope.

A growl tore its way through my throat, I could get out of here if I could shift, but I was too weak.

I heard footsteps and stiffened. Could this be Kaitlin's father? Why didn't he kill me earlier? Knowing him he'd want to torture me as much as possible, I just hope Kaitlin doesn't feel any of my pain through the mate bond.

"I'm glad your awake."

I didn't recognize the voice.

"Who are you?"

"I should be asking you the same thing. I found you beat up and unconscious, you're lucky I brought you here before someone else got to you."

Did he expect me to thank him?

"Well why did you bring me here? What are you going to do to me?"

The man sat in front of me, and for some reason I didn't feel threatened by him, if he wanted to kill me he would have done it while I was unconscious.

"Surprisingly, I'd like to hear your story. I want to help you."

"Help me?"

"Yes. It's obvious you were put through a lot, and I can still see the pain in your eyes."

I stayed silent for a while. This could be a trick, but it could also be my chance to get Kaitlin back.

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"You don't. That's the fun part, but you intrigued me when I came across your beat up self. I could teach you how to defend yourself if you like."

I could be making the biggest mistake of my life, but if this is my only chance I'll take it.

***

By the time I got done telling him everything Kaitlin and I had been put through he looked furious.

"My mate was killed a few years ago. I don't understand how your mates father is doing this to either of you, but you bet your ass I'm going to help you get her back."

And with that being said he untied me, and began explaining exactly what he had in mind.

__

Kaitlin's POV

An arranged marriage? This was what my father wanted me to go through?

I think by now he had completely lost his mind.

How could he do this? I was so tired of that question. He's become a horrible person I'm angry at myself for never noticing that earlier.

I was never allowed to choose my friends, I was never allowed to go out on my own, he had been controlling my entire life, and I let him.

**

My father and my so called husband to be called me into the living room, I had to be held back by the beta so I didn't attack one of the two.

"Kaitlin your wedding will be next week. Brandon is everything that is good for you, he will be able to protect you, and you will be happy."

"I'll never be happy without Damien."

Both men growled.

I paid no attention to them as I walked out of the room.

They didn't deserve my attention.

I was willing to die before allowing Brandon to call me his wife.

-------------

Let me know your thoughts!